part 6

Recap- nandini tried to kill herself and manik saved her.

___________

After sometime

Manik with his family went to nandini 's room to check her. They went inside and saw nandini sitting on the bed blankly. Seeing her manik got angry and shouted at her

'WHY YOU DID THIS ?HAAAN. DONT YOU KNOW THE VALUE OF LIFE.

'NO ,I WANT TO DIE. WHY ?WHY YOU SAVED ME. I DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO LIVE. I AM BROKEN ,I AM UNPURE.I just want to die'
Nandini screamed badly. Tears were falling from her ears like river flowing. Her whole face was red from crying. Cabir ,Raj and navya tried to console her but she stepped back and wiped her tears but they won't stop.

"Suicide is crime nandini"manik bolted at her . He went to her clutched her shoulders tightly and hugged her tightly.

"I want to die manik.Why would I want to live in the hell where I have to give proof of my innocense. Where my own father blamed and said I shouldn't have born. How could I live in the hell?"she cried in his arms closing her eyes. Manik too had tears in his eyes. He patted her back .

"Nandu you are saying you don't have any reason to live. Then live for us. We are your family too.you are my sister that I never had"Cabir caressed her head. Navya smiled with tears. Raj also patted her head. After getting normal. Nandini broke the hug and looked at manik and said-

"I was raped"

All gasped and manik went numb.

"Yes I was raped. Par bhi blame kis par aya mujhe pe. Kaha ki mei chhote kapde pahanti thi. Meine hi use uksaya hoga. Sab meri galti hai. Meri papa ne mujhse kaha ki mujhe use shadi karni hogi jisne meri jindagi barbad ki. Kisine mera dard nahi samjha. Meri maa ne mujhse muh mod liya. Meri behan... ne mujhe blame Kiya... Mein uss admi se shadi nahi karna chahti thi jisne  meri life barbad ki.... isliye bhag gayi"

All cried with her. Raj came forward and consoled her.

"Par marne se kya hota bachhe. Tera gunhegaar to tab bhi Bach jata"
Raj tried to make her understand but she shaked her head and moved back.

"Badnami meri hogi"nandini said pointing to herself.

Manik too came near her and held her body in strong but warm hug.

"Nahi.kuch nahi hoga. Promise me nandini you will be strong and would fight for yourself. Uss darinde ke khilaf ladogi. Aise admi ko maut ki saza bhi Kam hai"

All this made nandini more scared and traumatized. She ran back to her room. All of them looked at her running figure and sighed.

"She is scared papa"
Cabir looked at nandini who closed her door.

"Hmm"
Raj said and looked at manik who is looking sad and heartbroken. Manik left from there taking his keys with him.

He came out and drive his car in full speed. He drove to deserted road and came out. He fell down on his knees screaming loud. He cried thinking about her pain.

Whereas in nandini room.

She cried remembering her family who always pampered her but left when she needed them the most. Touch of that monster is still on her body. She started to scratch her arms with nails and  threw her dupatta and walk in bathroom. She cried under the shower rubbing herself .

To be continued....

Hii everyone!!

Well how was your diwali?

Sorry for late update again.

Let me tell you what happened here in Sonipat Haryana

My cousin and his friends had party all night and lite firecrackers that made difficult for me to breathe as I some problems in lungs. When I couldn't breath properly my father went out and started to make them understand. But my cousin's  friend insulted my father. Even though I couldn't breathe I also fought with him. What does he think of himself. Sala chutiya.

Well let's make goal :-

Vote: 100
Comments:15 comments
Follow: 3 more

The more quickly you finish your goal. I will update or