part 5

Surprise......

Sorry for late update...

Forgive your author 🙏🙏

Let's begin now..

After nandini had a panick attack, no one asked her about her family again.she stayed alone in her room. she also has her food in her room only. Every thing went back to where it's started. She started to have nightmare and more panick attacks. Malhotra's tried to be with there with her but she avoided them.

Today Manik was in home and everyone else were at their workplace. He only has to go if any emergency come. He was checking a patient's file. From morning he was having a bad feeling like something is going to happen. That was the one reason he didn't go to hospital today.

He was feeling restless and his heart was not in peace so he thought of checking nandini. He went to her room and knocked but when she didn't open he himself and froze on the spot. The sight was so devastating and terrifying for him. Nandini was lying on the bed with blood dropping from her . She had cut her wrist.

Someone screamed from behind him. He turned and saw navya looking so scared.

"Manik "she pointed to nandini. Manik quickly moved to nandini and checked her. Finding her pulse he felt of relief passing through his body. He went out and brought his medical bag and started to treat her.  He called someone from hospital to deliver some medicines .A man came with some equipment and medicines in polybag.

Navya called her father in law and her husband. In the meantime,manik treated nandini.

Raj and cabir immediately reached home and saw navya pacing in the living room. Navya saw them and ran in the arms of cabir and cried.

"Cabir,nandu"she cried in his arms and cabir patted her back. They sit on the sofa in living room and waited for manik to come out.

Manik came out and removed his mask and gloves. Everyone went to him.

"Manik is she alright?"cabir asked him in worry. Manik looked at him and nodded. He washed his hands and sat beside them on the other sofa.

"Why she did that papa?"he asked in vulnerable tone . Raj understood his son's emotions and said" we don't know manik from which phase she is going through"

Manik looked at his father and sighed. He knows how hard is this for her to adjust with strangers and hide her emotions. He knows something bad happened with her that's why she took a big step like this.

"When will she woke up?"navya asked him bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Next two hours"

Very short chapter, I know. But I am busy with my employebility skills program from past one month . I don't get time for it. Forgive your author please.