part 9

Hii my jalebeeess!!

Happy new year to you all.🎉

As I said earlier I stopped writing because I have finished writing this book just have to publish it 😁😁

Sorry for the prank 😜😜.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's pov

As nandini already filed the complaint against her rapist and now they are waiting for court's hearing. Nandini told them everything that happened with her.
Navya also came back from her parent's home as she wasn't feeling well from some days.

It was weekend and everyone was at home . Nandini was busy preparing lunch and manik was staring at her.

"Stop staring at her chhote"Kabir said without looking at him. Manik looked at him nervously and got up to help nandini. Kabir shakes his head smiling slightly.

"Let me help you "manik said looking in the kitchen to do something. Nandini looked at him and gave him plates and other cutlery.

He took them and set the table for lunch.

"Lunch is ready"

Everyone came including navya who feeling dizzy but came . She was about reach them , suddenly she fainted.

"Navya"
"Bhabhi"

Everyone shouted and ran to her. Kabir picked her and took her to their room. He lays her on the bed and sat beside her.

" Manik Call the doctor"

Manik already called the doctor and said
"She is on way"

Nandini sat beside navya and rubbed her palms.

After sometime doctor came .

"I have to check her mr.malhotra so please can you leave us alone"doctor said . All of them left and walked into living room.

Here doctor checked navya and came out. Seeing her Kabir got up from sofa and walked to her.

"How's my wife doctor"Kabir asked worriedly . Doctor smiled and said", congratulations Mr. Malhotra your wife is pregnant"

Hearing this Kabir froze while others celebrated. Manik hugged his brother first but he didn't respond . Then he hugged his father and nandini who also hugged him happily. But soon they both realised and moved back. Doctor smiled in their happiness.

"Main doctor ko chod kar ata hu"Raj said and took doctor with him.

Here manik and nandini blushed in embarrassment. Nandini ran to Navya 's room whereas manik coughed and looked at his brother.

"Bhai"he shaked kabir.kabir came out of trance.

"Huhh?"

"Bhai bhabhi pregnant hai unke paas jao"manik softly said not to scare his brother. Kabir nodded and walked to his room. Manik too followed him.

Kabir enters in room and saw navya talking with nandini. Both of them looked at Kabir. Nandini gave teasing smile to navya making her blush. Navya fakes glare making nandini giggle .

" congratulations bhaiya"nandini says and left with manik.

Kabir smiled at her and then locked the room. He looked back at his wife. He sighed and went to her and sat beside her on the bed.
Navya looked at her husband and joined their hands together. Kabir looks at their entwined hands and pulls her closer. He grabs her neck and kissed her forehead.

"Thankyou Navi"
Navya smiled and hugged her husband tightly.

Nandani came out with a smile on her face. After so many days she is feeling so much happy. She goes in kitchen and started to make something healthy for navya. Manik came and stands with her. She is so beautiful with her smile.

"Thank you"

Nandini startled and moved back with fear. Manik cursed himself For  scaring her. He hold her hands and rubbed her shoulder making her relax.

"Why are you saying thankyou"nandini asked him after feeling relaxed.

"You are so lucky nandini. from the time you came only happiness is coming in our life"
Nandini feels her eyes getting moistens but stops herself from crying. Manik can read what was going on her mind so he hugged her hesitantly. Nandini too hugged him tightly and sobbed.

"Why manik"
She sobbed . Manik sighs and broke the hug. He wiped her tears and said "you are so brave nandini"