Chapter 412: Biological

"Boss..." Situ Xing carefully walked into Gong Tianhao's room, and then a scream was heard, "Ah, who are you? Where's my boss?"

"Get lost!" Only the cold order answered him.

"Oh, it's still you!" Situ Xing patted his chest, obviously frightened. "I was really scared to death. I thought someone..." He wanted to say someone had killed him and taken over his place, but he didn't think his Boss would like that.

Situ Xing adjusted his emotion and asked curiously, "Boss, how did you become like this? You became... I don't even recognize you anymore."

At this moment, Gong Tianhao's beard was unkempt, his face was haggard, and his eyes were dim. Situ Xing, who was very sensitive to smells, actually smelled a faint strange smell.

Situ Xing wrinkled his nose and stared at Gong Tianhao in shock and fear.

'Oh God, how many days has it been since boss last took a shower?' He knew how much of a germaphobe his Boss was. However, his Boss looked like a beggar now. It was too shocking. Just how big of a blow did his Boss suffer?

He knew from the Xiao family and the old master that Boss had a conflict with his wife. However, what kind of conflict had turned the King of Hell into this beggar?

Situ Xing's heart was burning with curiosity. Situ Xing reminded himself of the delicious food, and he swore to complete the task given to him by Grandma Xiao.

However, he knew that his Boss wouldn't be willing to listen to him.

Situ Xing carefully took a few steps forward...

"Stop!" Gong Tianhao sternly shouted. Situ Xing immediately stopped and didn't dare to take another step forward.

"Get lost!" Gong Tianhao sternly said again.

Situ Xing immediately turned around and prepared to get lost. However, the moment he turned around, his eyes darted around, and he muttered to himself, "Sigh, the one here doesn't want to eat, and the other at the Xiao Family also doesn't want to eat. These people are not immortals. This is not good for their health." After saying that, he walked towards the door.

"Stop!" Gong Tianhao immediately stopped him.

Situ Xing stopped and turned helplessly to Gong Tianhao, "Boss, do you want me to stay or get lost?" He spread his hands.

Gong Tianhao's dim eyes became extremely sharp and shot straight at Situ Xing. He asked directly, "Who isn't eating at the Xiao Family?"

Situ Xing pursed his lips. He knew his Boss would care about this. However, it also made him even more confused.

What was the conflict between them that caused both of them to go on a hunger strike?

He had to find the crux of their conflict so that he could treat it.

At the same time, he became more impressed with Xiao Lingyu. She was able to win the favor of his Boss and the old master. His Boss was even turning into a beggar for her. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed it. When he returned to the headquarters, he had to gloat to his companions that he had seen the Boss at his lowest.

Situ Xing said matter-of-factly, "Who else can it be? It's sister-in-law... Xiao Lingyu."

"Yu 'Er?" Hearing this answer, Gong Tianhao frowned and muttered, "No way. She's pregnant with a child. How can she not eat?" He said two sentences in a row, and his tone was full of concern and worry.

No matter what, he was still worried about her. He was obsessed with her. Gong Tianhao smiled bitterly. The first to fall in love is destined to lose. I can't tell if Xiao Lingyu even likes me, but I can't stop myself from being concerned about her.'