Chapter 585: Picking Wild Mushrooms

After visiting Water-Spitting Lion, Xiao Xiaohui brought these people to another place. One of them was called Cow's heart.

"Why is this place called Cow's Heart?" A few visitors asked. Then, they looked around and shockingly found...

"I think I get it now! Look around. When you combine these three mountains, they look like a cow."

"Yes, you're right!"

"But why is it called Cow's Heart?"

Xiao Xiaohui said with a smile, "You're right. The three mountains do look like a big, strong cow from a distance.

"But those three mountains don't belong to Taoyuan Village. Instead, our village has this mountain valley between the three mountains.

"This valley is situated right at the spot where the cow's heart would be, so it's called Cow's Heart!"

With Xiao Xiaohui's explanation, everyone also discovered the special geographical location of this place.

"So that's why!"

"This small valley protrudes slightly. It does look like a heart. It really lives up to its name."

Xiao Xiaohui continued to introduce, "Although the scenery heart isn't as beautiful as Water-spitting Lion, it has a unique feature. Do you see the narrow path between the three mountains? If you take this path, you can go into the valley to pick some wild fruits, wild mushrooms, wild vegetables, and so on."

Xiao Xiaohui's sister had said that some city people were very interested in these wild things.

Someone's eyes immediately lit up and immediately asked, "Wild fruits? Xiao Xiaohui, what wild fruits do we have here?"

Xiao Xiaohui said, "They are wild papayas, wild berries, and so on. However, these things are seasonal. For example, you can only find wild papayas in the fall."

"Then, what kind of wild fruits do we have in this season?" Someone asked.

Xiao Xiaohui shook his head. "It is now spring, so there aren't that many wild fruits to be picked, but..."

"But what?" The visitors were disappointed when they heard that nothing was in season, but the 'but' had gotten their hopes up again.

Xiao Xiaohui said, "But springtime is the perfect time for picking wild fungus. There's a kind of wild fungus that is very sweet and fresh. It's very delicious. Many villagers will take advantage of free time to come up the mountain to pick them."

"Then let's go pick wild fungus!" When Ye Feifei heard this, she immediately became excited and eager to try it. She had eaten wild fungus before, and that taste was indeed not bad.

Everyone immediately agreed, "Okay, then let's go. Little Guides, is this okay?"

The six little guides looked at each other, and their eyes lit up.

Xiao Xiaohui nodded and said, "Of course, it's not a problem. If you're interested, we can take you there now. But..." Speaking up to this point, Xiao Xiaohui said very seriously, "If we go to the mountain, there might be some mosquito bites.

"There's also a certain amount of danger up the mountain. I hope that all the brothers and sisters will listen to our instructions and not blindly enter the mountain forest. There are wild beasts like wild boars that might suddenly appear."

Mushrooms usually grew at the periphery of the forest, but if they ventured too deep, they might run into danger. Therefore, Xiao Xiaohui had to remind them.

Of course, this was because the place hadn't been developed. There were many places that needed constant improvement. As a tourist destination, the most important thing was naturally the safety of the tourists.