Part 4: Abhii's world💛

Results Day

Kittu:Please bhaii~~~...Maan jayiye naa(please agree)
Akhii:but bachha how can I...I'll look like a clown.
Kittu:Nuu..bhaii you will look swoooo cute.please~~~
Akhii:okay bache...just for you.

So what actually happening here is Kittu making her brother agree that if she will got good results then akhii will wore bunny costume with her and play with her in that whole day.
And he was denying but at last he just get agree for his sister.

Abhii:BUB comes your results are released.

Well,Abhii was also with them because why not.Kittu run towards him with holding akhii's shirt sleeves.

Kittu:I got 81%.But I worked so ha...hard.( sadly in tiny voice)
Abhii:Bubba it's also very Good okay...and you know apka result sirf tab tak importance nahi rkhta jab tak aap apni puri mehnat karte hain.Apna 100% kisi kam me dete hain.okay...so don't feel sad if you got less that YOUR expectations atleast you learnt to work harder na...
(Results don't have any importance only if you are working hard and trying your level best in any work. So don't feel sad if you don't get marks according to YOUR expectations)

Kittu's lips formed smile and she hugged him again getting happy as she was before. Akhii also smiles at them caressing abhii's hair and pecked kittu's head.

Abhii:Now Akhii bhai will play with us but with that bunny onesie.Right bhaii.(smiling evily)

Akhii huffed and made his way to wear that whatever called cloth just for his two babies because their behavior is not any less than them;)

Akhii:Yahh you don't click pics atleast.

Abhii giggled capturing both siblings who was looking adorable in that costume.

(Akhii and Kittu)