Part 6: Ram❤

Ram grabbed the person by his collar who was not showing any emotion in his eyes.
He was just looking at the girl who was controlling her tears because of pain.

Ram:What on the Earth you are looking at huh..Firstly you bumped her and moreover didn't even showing slight concern.

Boy:First leave my collar Sir and Second she was the one running without looking here and there.And still I'm sorry.Now leave me I'm getting late.

Ram jerked his body mumbling some curses at his not so savage attitude and walked back to Shruti giving him a death glare.

He picked her up and held her hand taking her to infirmary.

Time skip
(At Shruti's home)

Ram was glaring at shruti's bandaged hand while cursing the hell out of that unnamed boy.

Shruti was just sitting smiling nervously after all she was the one who was walking carelessly

Ram:Anything you wanna say kiddo huh.....(sarcastically)

Shruti pouted hearing his cold yet calm voice.

Ram:Now How could I stop calling you kid when you always behave like one huh.What if something more bad than this happened to you.hmm what if you were standing on stairs...Mera kya hota fir hh..han..(what will happen to me)

Lastly his voice cracked.
Not able to form those horrible words.

Shruti scooted towards him and put her head on his lap. Enjoying his care as he was not just a bestfriend but a brother figure to him.
They know each other from God knows when.

He usually come to her place her parents also loves him .
He is not orphan but he call himself one because his parents abandoned him and his elder sister .He didn't reveal the reason of this to anyone not even to Shruti because he just don't want to put up that topic again.
That's why he calls her kiddo because he actually care for her like an elder brother.
Her parents helped his sister and him a lot when their own parents left them without caring about them. He was just 9 and his sister was 15 when he left the house with his sister .

Shruti:I'll walk carefully bhai please don't be mad at your kiddo...

Ram instantly shift his gaze and looked down at her who was closing her eyes smiling sheepishly because she know her tactics will work as always .

She rarely calls him bhai but when she does he felt nothing but a feeling to protect her and forgive her for whatever reasons.