Part 30: Siblings💛

Today was a sleep over on Akhii's home for Abhii. They wanted to enjoy as both were out of time from past few days.

Noor was living with them, she still didn't told about her past to Akhii. But he was ready to wait for years until and unless it's not bothering her.
Just because he promised her he'll not interfere and wait for her to disclose it by herself he was not doing anything.

Right now Akhii and Kittu were enjoying waiting for Abhii's arrival.
As he had to go somewhere urgently.

Noor was in the kitchen even after Akhii's hundreds of denial requests. She always I mean always used to not to present in front of Abhii. Even in the office being a boss he didn't interacted much with the employees directly bht still sometimes for important files and presentations purposes she had to go in front of him.

The girl who used to be soo talkative on chats with Akhii was now barely talks.
That's was the effect that night left in her mind.
She was not in depression thankfully but not totally well also.
She just smiles over things instead of showing any other reaction or excitement.

She became soo much scared of Abhii even when Akhii told her that he is not like that who will get angry for such things. Instead he used to laugh over her cute, innocent complains.

But she is like this.

...

Kittu: Bhai you should oil your hairs... atleast sometimes..Look how dry they became.
I'll ask Noor di she will do it for you.

She speaks softly caressing his hairs.
He was sitting in between her legs on the floor leaning on the bed while she was sitting on the bed's edge.
His head was pushed lightly in her stomach.

Akhii just smiled at her caring behavior.
A

nd hearing his Noor's name.

She was always like this caring about him & he was always like this forgetting himself while keeping even a tiny record of her requirements.

They were more like a parent child duo.

He from her birth used to take care of her and when she turned 3 he almost took all the responsibilities over his shoulders as the environment of their house deteriorate to below worst...if that possible.

He used to blame his mother more than his father.
Because she never take stand for herself against his abusive nature.

Never speaks against him.
He still remember one time when he beat his mother badly just because she didn't heard him calling her.