Part 11: Little Space

Abhii picked her up in his embrace like a feather and starts walking back and forth caressing her back mumbling some sweet words to calm his baby sister.
He knew this will gonna happen because she became very sensitive in her little space.
She rarely slips in her little head space but when she does they have to take care of her like a baby..well she is indeed their baby.

Abhii:shhh...calm down bubba...dekho apke Abii bhaiya apke pass hain na..(look your Abii brother is with you right)and your Minni and Shruti di everyone is here.

Kittu:B..bhaiya I'm sc..scared....

She spoke with a her tears filled eyes.Her lips formed a pout.

Her lips formed a pout

Abhii: Koi na mera bacha...(its okay my baby) Bhai is here hmm..

Soon her sobs stop and she looked around with her doe eyes. Making everyone present in the room go in awe..

Abhii slowly put her down and smiles at her.
Minisha came to her with a smiling face and bend down as she was sitting on couch.

Minisha: Hey baby...remember me...I'm Minni di..we met in office right..

Kittu looked at her for fear seconds and then giggled cutely nodding her head.
She took her to Shruti who was lying on her hospital bed.

Minisha:Look baby your Shruti di is so lazy she is resting from so long..

She says to make the environment light as somewhere Shruti was still feeling scared.
Shruti smile at her tactics..she knows her di very well.

Shruti:Kittu...you wanna play with di..hmm?

Kittu: Yeshhh!!! I wanna plaw..(she said while giggling)

Everyone finally smiled seeing her smile.

Kittu jumped in Abhii's arms laughing at him.

Abhii: Yesh bubba we all will play with kittu okii..

They all smile and started playing playing with her on phone as they can't do anything more than this in hospital.

Time skip

Doctors allow to take Kittu home.
And Ram decided that he will stay with Shruti.
Rehaan also came to meet her and after lots of pleadings he also got to stay with Shruti.