𝟜𝟙

(𝕃𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖)

IN:"I SAID I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS!!!"

Changbin:"you are being childish! you think you can win a bare hands fight against me"

Changbin did the same and grabbed him by his collar as well.

IN:"I don't know, but you make me want to punch you right now"

Changbin:"then do it, that's what you are good for... speaking with your fists rather than your heart"

IN raised his fist up and was about to punch him but that didn't happen because Changbin pinched both of the younger's cheeks that caused him to hiss and drop his fist and looked at his hyung with a serious stare.

IN:"what do you think you're doing?"

Changbin:"look at you, you're so good looking yet you never smile..."

He kept messing around with his cheeks not hurting him, then he cupped his cheeks with both of his palms and looked at him again.

IN:"why are you obsessed over knowing about me? is it out of pity? or you think you're full of yourself just because I mistakenly spilled about my past"

He shoved his hands away from his cheeks.

Changbin:"neither of these things you said... I care about you as a friend and as a team member, and who am I to not try understanding you?"

IN:"what there to say? I'm an orphan who was abandoned by his parents on Christmas Eve when I was only 10 years old"

The younger crouched down doesn't believe he just let out what was in his heart, tears falling from his eyes... The facade he wore all these years is falling apart.

Changbin crouched down with him and put his hand on his shoulder comforting him.

Changbin:"maybe they had their reasons"

IN(sniffs):"reasons my a§"

It was his first time seeing the younger cry, it made him look very pure... no one would guess that he's a psycho assassin mafia after seeing him cry like this.

Changbin:"what if they were chased by some thug or some criminal... what if they put you there in that orphanage just to protect you"

That gained his attention.

IN:"what makes you think that?"

Changbin:"I don't understand how your mom who suffered 9 months to give birth to you just to easily abandon you? or how both of them spend 10 years in raising you and let us not forget them giving you such a beautiful name"

IN looked up from his knees to Changbin while tears were still sliding through his face, his eyes were holding hopes on what his hyung said to him and he didn't know why but he found himself believing him.

What if his parents didn't try to abandon him but protect him instead.

IN:"and what if I met my parents again and they weren't like what you say and that they actually abandoned me"

Changbin:"then you can ignore me and hate me all you want because I planted that idea in your head, that's what a bad person does"

How can he say that, clearly Changbin is trying to comfort him... Why would IN think he's a bad person after what he told him about his parents that might actually be true.

IN:"I don't want to hate you or ignore you, you are...the very first person in years who stood by my side and didn't give up on me"

He tried to reach for Changbin's hand to hold it but hesitated and didn't do it. The elder noticed that and held his hand for him crossing their fingers.

The touch was soft and warm, IN found himself melted on it.

IN(smile):"you have a tiny hand"

The way his dimples show and his small eyes disappeared showing the cutest yet purest teeth smile.

It was the most adorable smile Changbin had ever seen in his whole entire life.

Changbin(under his mouth):"i wish that your smile was only for me to see"

That was supposed to go unheard but IN managed to hear glimpses of it and that made him figure out that he smiled for the first time in years and again because of him.

IN:"i would like for you to call me by my name from time to time"

What's this? Did he finally decide to give 'being called by his name' a chance.

Changbin just smiled, he just won the lottery in getting another step closer to the younger.