Wedding pt2

Outside the wedding venue

" Hyung! Move your leg to the side, it's hitting my face." Jungkook complains, pushing Yoongi to cross the wall.

Yoongi tries to climb over the wall with his foot but accidentally kicks Hoseok.

Hoseok rubs his nose in pain and says "Ouch!! What are you doing?"

" Sorry! I'm trying to cross the wall. " Yoongi said. "Which idiot made this wall so freaking high? " He speaks out of frustration.

" Stop complaining and climb the wall, all three of them would have reached inside by now." Seokjin says through the earpiece.

" Yeah! Yeah I m trying " Yoongi says and pushes himself above the wall with his body weight on his hands.

He sits on top of the wall and gives a hand to Hoseok. Hoseok takes Yoongi's hand and climbs the wall, then together they pull Jungkook up.

They jump inside and hide behind the bushes.

" Now just pray that those three find the back door and let us in," Hoseok whispers.

Inside the venue

Taehyung pushes the trolley into the kitchen's storeroom and calls you both out of the trolley.

As soon as you hear Taehyung, you quickly jump out of the trolley. Jimin also comes out.

you and Jimin make eye contact with each other and both of you look away .

Taehyung sees that you two are behaving very awkwardly so he asks "Did I miss something?"

" No, nothing. You didn't miss anything." You laugh nervously.

" I think we should find the back door, they might be waiting for us." you spoke.

" I saw a door on the way, maybe it was a back door" Taehyung said.

The three of you walked towards that door as Taehyung guided you. When you arrived, Jimin opened the door. That door was connected to the outside garden area.

All three of you came out of that door and started searching for the remaining three.

" Guys! We're out, where are you?" Taehyung says in earpiece.

Hearing Taehyung, all three of them come out of the bushes in front of you.

You all enter back into the venue and go in two groups to find the groom.

You, Taehyung and Jungkook were walking together checking out all the rooms in the corridor when you bump into a woman.

" Oh! I'm sorry." You apologize and bend down to pick up the woman's purse.

" Oh no! My dress." that woman spoke  "Nowadays youngster have no manners." .

This voice seems familiar to you, so you peek up and saw.

" OMG! What is mom doing here?" You pondered. " What should I do? If mother sees me here, she will ask me a lot of questions. "

" Honey! Are you okay?" Your father's voice is heard.

"Oh no. How can I forget about dad, if mom is here then obviously dad will also be here." you think in your mind.

You stand up quickly and bend a full 90 degrees to the angel. You have hair on your face so your parents can't see your face.

" I am sorry! Mo- ma'am." You apologized still bending down. You hold the boys with both your hands and run away.