Taking care

You were sleeping comfortably on your bed, when you feel something poking your cheek. You swap you hand and slap away whatever was poking you.

A muffin laughter can be heard and again you feel something poking your cheeks.

Frustrated, you open your eyes and come face to face with Taehyung. Startled you push him off the bed and put your hand on your pounding heart.

Taehyung grunts in pain " what was this for??" He asked rubbing his lower back.

" Yaa! Do you want to kill me by giving me a heart attack?" you squint your eyes accusingly.

Taehyung stand up pouting. " How could I want to kill that girl , for whom I am ready to die." he muttered under his breath but you hear.

Your cheeks start feeling hot, you clear your throat and ask "What- What are you doing here? don't you have to go to university?"

" No, We will take care of you today, since the doctor has told you to rest, you are not allowed to do any work." Taehyung proudly announces.

You sigh and shake your head "You didn't need to do all this. I can tak- Wait Did you say WE'LL take care of you?" While you were speaking, you cut off yourself and asked questions.

" Yep!! We'll be take care of you, Me and hoseok hyung. " Taehyung answers.

You rubb your forehead with your hands. " Thank God, all seven of you did not come. Where is Hoseok??" you question.

" Hoseok hyung is making breakfast for you. Actually, I was going to make breakfast but hyung said that it would not be right for you to give the food cooked by me at this time. We don't want you to admitted to the hospital again after eating food cooked by me." Taehyung sheepishly smile.

You smile seeing Taehyung shy. You were about to get up and go to the washroom to freshen up, but before your feet could touch the floor, Taehyung pick you up in bridal style.

" What are you doing?? Put me down." You say, hitting his shoulder gently.

Taehyun widely smile at you and says "The doctor said you should rest, so I am helping you to rest. If you want to go anywhere today, just let me know and I'll take you. " A mischievous glint were in Taehyung eyes.

" No need. The doctor told me to rest, but did not forbid me to walk. So put me down." You complain.

Taehyung doesn't listen to you and after a while you also give up. Taehyung walks over to the washroom counter and puts paste on your brush.

" I am not a child, I can do all this." you again complain with pout.

He shush you and say. "I know you can, but I want to take care of you. Now stop complaining and open your mouth"

You glare at Taehyung with red cheeks and curse at him for making your heart beat so hard. Slowly you open your mouth and let him brush your teeth.

Taehyung smiles happily, seeing you agreeing with him. He doesn't know what your answer will be to their proposal, But he will fill your life with love, not because you would say yes, but because you deserve to be loved.

" Hey!! Do your job properly. Brush other side too." You speak with a brush in your mouth.

" Okay Ma'am." Taehyung says and gives you salute with other hand.

In kitchen

Hoseok was cooking breakfast in the kitchen while talking with Mrs Choi. he makes her taste bacon.

" How do they taste, everything is in the right amount??" hoseok asks impatiently. Mrs Choi swallows and gives both thumbs up.

" It's really good. You cook better than me." Mrs Choi praises,

Hoseok smile wide after hearing Mrs Choi compliment. " I hope Y/n also likes it." He whispered.

Mrs Choi smiles and pats Hoseok's back. " I'm sure y/n will like it too." " I've been wanting to ask you something for a long, are you guys Y/N's boyfriend?" Mrs Choi questions.

" No, not yet, but one day I hope to introduce myself to you as y/n's boyfriend. But for now I am Y/N's good friend and suitor." Hoseok said with small smile.

Mrs Choi nods and sets the table with Hoseok for breakfast.

" I hope too " Mrs Choi exclaim. Hoseok gives a confused look to her.

" I hope you become y/n's boyfriend. I have seen genuine love for her in your eyes. I have been with Y/n since childhood, she is a very sweet girl. From childhood till now she has never received love from her parents, so she doesn't know what love is. Please don't give up on her, It will take some time but she will also start understanding her feelings. " Mrs. Choi says to Hoseok

Hoseok walks towards Mrs Choi and gives assure look. " I can never give up on y/n. She matters a lot to me. And I also promise you that we will always try to keep her happy." hoseok express his true feelings.

Hoseok and Mrs Choi were talking when your and Taehyung's voices come.

" Taehyung put me down. It would be very embarrassing if aunty saw this." You say.

" No I won't." Taehyung gives a straight answer.

Taehyung carries you on his back and brings you down.

You hide your face in Taehyung's shoulder as Mrs Choi looks at you with a amusing expression. Taehyung sits you down on the chair and proudly sits next to you as if he's accomplished something by embarrassing you.

Hoseok laugh at your red face and serves you breakfast. When he laughs, you glare at him before turning back your attention on plate start eating breakfast in silence.

You accidentally choke while eating and Taehyung and Hoseok both quickly give you glasses of water.

You take a glass of water from Hoseok and Taehyung rubs your back.

" Eat carefully, the food is not running away. " Hoseok scolds you.

Mrs Choi was sitting at the table looking at you three with a smile, as soon as your eyes meet her's gives you a teasing smirk.

You avert your gaze and start eating.

After breakfast, all three of you were sitting in the living room as Mrs choi was washing dishes in the kitchen. Hoseok and Taehyung offered to help but she sent them away, saying they should stay with you.

" It is thankful that there are only two of you to take care of me, if the other five were also there then I don't know what they would have done." You say.

Taehyung grin towards you and says " Who said that they are not coming, all five of them are going to come here as soon as they finish university."