Away[20]

Emmet, feeling uncertain spoke aloud "We shouldn't go through with this." It was late in the evening, and there was a noticeable heaviness in the atmosphere. The air had turned cold, and you could hear it in the way Emmet spoke. He wasn't convinced this was a good idea, but his conflicting feelings about Rainn made the decision difficult for him.

"We have to do it for him," Rosalie spoke with determination, making sure not to disturb Rainn with her words. As soon as she believed the others had distanced themselves sufficiently, she wasted no time and quickly made their exit they couldn't waste this chance.
Rosalie quickly stuffed most of Rainn's clothes into her backpack, alongside her own valuables and garments whatever she could quickly scoop up. Time was running out and they had to make their escape swiftly. Rosalie had been very careful when planning this entire operation, making sure she was far away from home when deciding all of the preparations. It all began when they were sent to Alaska, and from that point on, there was no turning back. Every move required finely detailed meticulous planning, which was especially challenging with a mind reader and someone who could see the future among them. This had to work.

Rainn was fast asleep in Emmets arms the boy finding comfort in the large arms, Emmet making sure he would have a firm hold onto the boy. Rainn was practically Emmets world and he knew that if the plan soured then he wouldn't get to see Rainn in any sort of near future, which would break his heart.
Rainn has been a new chapter in his life, a chapter he wouldn't want to finish. He loved seeing Rainn's cute face as he woke up, he loved Rainn's little giggle after he found something amusing, he loved when Rainn told him how much he loved him, he even loved Rainn's face just as he was coming back from a tantrum. Emmet loved everything about Rainn and he knew that no matter what his love for the boy would never change. He would do anything and everything for that boy, and if keeping Rainn away was what was going to happen he would be there.

Rainn needed stability. In Rosalie's mind she and Emmet were the only ones that could supply this to Rainn, so she had to take him. She knew that Emmet wasn't going to be the most eager to follow her plan, but in the grand scheme of things she knew that he no matter what would follow along. She had planned this all within the week that they were away and she knew that she had to execute the plan as soon as they got back.

Zipping up the bag Rosalie quickly flinged the bag into her now half full car before quickly shutting the boot and going over to collect Rainn to put him in his car seat, his eyes trying to open when he was almost in his mamas arms.

"So you're leaving?" A voice called out. The familiarity of the voice made Rosalie and Emmet to turn instantly. The tension snapping as they looked at him.

21st October 2023
546 words
Please vote and I hope you have enjoyed x