✨ Lie nr. 24

Lies:

Lies:

I need comatose kind of sleep

Has anyone ever told you, eyes can tell a whole story? I always thought it was a silly story because eyes, as far as I knew, can't talk... Well, that's officially past tense, because Rémy's gaze has been telling me all about the dirty stuff he wants to do to me for the past three hours. It's a R rated story to be specific.

Continue with care and consider being warned.

Over pizza and drinks his gaze slowly swept over me while a smirk told me he needed my lips more than air, and air is pretty important don't you think. It's nice knowing one is wanted more than life. It was a hot smolder, a sweet and innocent grin, his thigh rubbing against mine every time Rhett would look the other way. Rhett's an oblivious cookie.

There were too many times my stomach was in knot because the butterflies would swirl around like raging tornados, and my body doesn't have storm insurance but god, I love it when it storms. As soon as we all moved to the couch to watch a movie that subtle hint of innocence disappeared and I'm sure he was replaying all of our kisses on repeat, and I didn't watch one minute of that movie doing the same. It's like every kiss with him is the most thrilling I ever had, the next one always topping the last.

I glance over at him, a mischievous smirk across my mouth. A mouth that's waiting to be claimed before I tell everyone I'm super tired and I could use a good night sleep as we leave early in the morning. Right... Sleep.

"Sure, sleep Or something else?" Brooks tells me and it's the wink that makes me want to scowl at him, but I don't. I do take a mental note to punch him in the arm next thing tomorrow morning. 

"Sleep, Brooks, I need comatose kind of sleep." I smile at him.

"Sure." He cocks a brow at Rémy and he's just too cocky and obvious about it. That punch on the arm, just became a slap at the back of his head.

"Good night." Rhett mutters next, already half asleep, and for someone with a supposed crush on me he doesn't put in much effort to seduce me.

Rémy on the other hand lights the path to my bedroom on fire with a simple "Night." and I a tip toe over hot coals as his gaze follows me all the way up the stairs.

Now I'm in my bedroom with my cute satin pajamas and some lip balm on my lips, waiting for a knock on my door. But after some time I have decided I'm waiting too long, so I grab my phone with a plan.

Me:

You did not eyefuck me all evening to not fuck me for real tonight.

I know he's waiting with his phone stand by because he instantly replies.

Rémy: