✨ Lie nr. 28

Lies

Lies

N-no. I'm sure I would have remembered

He couldn't come

... So many lies in this chapter...

"Sorry I'm late." I say when I arrive at Rémy's place. The parking lot is empty, yet some heavy clouds paint the evening sky. But the gloomy weather didn't bother me at the sight of Rémy's perfect panty dropping smile.

I'm watching him opening the trunk through the rear-view mirror to put his suitcase in the back. The cap twisted backwards on his head is cute, the way he glances at me watching him, even more so. Instead of going towards the passenger seat he comes back around my way, gently tapping the window, and suggesting me to get out. I playfully frown, not sure of his plans. "Why?" I scrunche my nose but then as he throws me a defiant eyeroll and mouths the expected "because" I comply. I wave for him to step back so I can open the door and when I do step out, I can't help but pout at him.

"It's cold, now I'm cold." He instantly chuckles at my complaints and folds his warm palms over my cheeks, drawing me closer until his lips make every part of me feel as hot as a volcanic eruption. Our time together had been limited since leaving him in my room last time, at least our time alone had been. I went to his game, and he watched some of my practices with Stella, but that's not really any ideal occasion to act upon some unanswered desires. To put it straight, no we hadn't committed to a sleepover, yet, and now he's kissing me like he wants to make my car a witness to some very indecent fantasies. His kiss equally teasing and tempting as sweet, really sets the mood for our trip.

"Still cold?" He mutters into my mouth with a mischievous grin.

"Nope." I chuckle, stretching on my tiptoes to kiss him back.

"Good, now get into the passenger seat." He swiftly twirls me around, his hands firmly on my waist. "It's bad enough you don't want me to drive my car to the Hamptons, so I'd say we make a deal and you let me drive yours." I smile wide at him, hoping he'd suggest that.

Being Rémy's passenger princess... Perfect.

He playfully smacks my ass before nudging me towards the passenger side and when he gets in after me, he instantly slides back the seat and adjusts all he needs. "Nice car by the way." He offers me a wink and a smirk, his gaze taking up the sight of me. He looks a little nervous as he takes off his cap and rushes a hand through his hair. Can't deny that just made me blush. Everything Rémy does is the epitome of hot yet so endearing at the same time.

"Are you nervous?" I tease, the corner of my mouth taunting him as we drive off campus.

He flashes me a tormented smile. "Well, this is probably my last night on this earth, before dying a slow and painful death at the hands of both our brothers."