𝟜𝟜

Minho:"what's wrong?"

It was past midnight and both Minho and Jisung are sharing the same bed.

Both of them were cuddling nude only blankets on top of them, with clothes that were long forgotten on the floor. the moonlight went through the window lighting up some parts of the room from the darkness.

Jisung:"I'm nervous about the future"

They were not facing each other.

Minho was looking up at the ceiling laying on his back with his hand behind his head while the other hand was holding jisung who was having his head on top of his bare chest while looking towards the window where he could see the full moon.

Minho:"nervous? Why?"

Jisung:"I made this decision and became a member of this gang to avenge my father's death and take revenge but..."

Minho:"but?"

They changed their position escaping each other's embrace and took the sleep position where they could face each other from the side.

Jisung:"what would happen after we take down the whole YUI organization?"

Minho took his hand and kissed it. Jisung focused on every move his boyfriend is doing from kissing his palm to the back of his hand reaching his wrists, it was a blessing.

He admired his lips going back and forth kissing between those three areas, he couldn't stop smiling.

Minho:"I don't know... But i don't mind staying here at SKZ forever"

Jisung:"even if I'm not around?"

Minho chuckled and wrapped his hands around Jisung's naked torso again bringing him closer. He starts kissing him from his shoulder going up to his jaw until he stops at his ear and whispere.

Minho:"with or without the gang, you are stuck with me darling and there's no way for you to escape me now that I have you in my arms"

Jisung(giggle):"that tickles!!"

Minho chuckled after seeing his boyfriend's face turning red and those giggles escaping his mouth played a loop version in his mind. He kept staring at his boyfriend giggling until he stopped, and at the same time Jisung looked at Minho who was staring at him with a soft warm stare.

Jisung(avoid eye contact):"what?"

Minho leans to kiss him on his lips.

Jisung put his hands on top of his lips with wide eyes then looked at his boyfriend's eyes then lips that made him automatically lower his hand and stare at Minho for seconds before he leaned to kiss him crossing his hands behind his shoulders.

jisung kept tilting his head left then right going back and forth kissing Minho who stayed still for a minute admiring his boyfriend but not soon enough he joined him traveling his hands from his torso to his upper back and kissed him back.

Their lips kept separating every second they changed a kissing position, there were times where jisung took the lead while there were times where Minho couldn't control himself and bite the other's lips.

Minho(broke the kiss):"are you asking for round two?"

Jisung(chuckle):"why? You don't want that?"

Minho:"I didn't say that"

They both chuckled and continued kissing with the camera focus that begins to fade out making the whole screen in your mind turn black.

.

.

.

.

.

It is the next day.

Jisung woke up finding the other side of the bed empty and guessed that Minho had already left for his mission with Chan and Seungmin.

He took a shower and after he was done he went downstairs towards the kitchen for breakfast.

He makes waffles and coffee and sits on the table to have his breakfast.

Jeongin:"woah! Waffles!"

Jisung looked towards the voice to find Jeongin running towards him, sitting besides, and eating the waffles he made.

Seeing this new side of the younger made him smile.

Jisung:"is it delicious?"

Jeongin:"very! You made these?"

Jisung was surprised to see this side from the younger, he never knew he could smile this wide and on top of that there was some waffles leftover around his lips that made him look like a kid, Jisung found him cute.

Jeongin realized he wasn't putting his facade and felt shy showing his true self to one of his gang mates.

Jisung:"I can make more for you if you want"

he tried to build a friendship with him so it would be easy to communicate but Jeongin shook his head then ate the waffles he already bitten and left the kitchen without saying anything leaving a confused jisung.

Changbin:"good morning, Han"

The eldest stepped into the kitchen from the other entrance and walked towards jisung.

Jisung:"yeah, good morning hyung"

Changbin sat beside him and pointed at the waffles and asked for permission if he could eat those and jisung bow his head and push the plate towards him. The eldest then ate two pieces and praised jisung's talent in baking.

Jisung:"IN was here seconds before you came and he liked my waffles but when I offered to make more for him, he just left. do you know why?"

That made changbin choke on his third waffle and start coughing while hitting his chest, jisung gave him a glass of water, he received the glass and then drank the water.

Changbin:"that is how Jeongin is, he doesn't know when someone cares about him, that explains the reason he runs away"

Jisung nodded his head and looked towards where Jeongin left and thought of what Changbin said about him.

Wait a minute.

Jisung turned his head again to look at Changbin who already finished all the waffles that were on the plate.

Jisung"why do you call him by his name, I thought he hated that"

Changbin:"he let me call him by that"

The eldest felt proud about that.