Chapter 12-Friends...with benefits

Aria Matthews:

A week has passed and now me and Aaron are closer together. We have kissed here and there but nothing serious...ya know?

Aaron came over today, but not for my brother...for me. 

"Hey babygirl" he said, it is a new name he is trying out for me.

I just rolled my eyes and said "What's up...Cam is in his room" 

"You know I didn't come here for Cam"

"What do you want me for pretty boy?"

"I was thinking we could talk...and have a chat"

"Ok...your scaring me"

"Omg don't be scared!....I just wanted to ask you a question"

"Shoot" I replied 

"So you know how we have been having makeout sessions here and there...right?" I nodded "Well I was thinking that we should become friends with benefits and do it whenever we want...ya know I am your booty call and you are mine" 

"Honestly that sounds like a good idea"

After I said that his smile grew bigger. He then pulled me into a hug and we started making out...now I am not going to go into details because this chapter is going to be pg but lets just say that we almost went all the way.

But of course we are always saved by some bell...right?

BRIIING BRIIING BRIIING 

My phone rang, it was Cameron...like seriously he was right next door. But at the same time I did not want him walking in on me and Aaron.

"What do you want loser?"

"So you and Aaron are finally a thing?"he replied

"No why?"

"Because I hear you fucking moaning through the door. I know you and my best friends voices all to well to know that that was you two and not you and some random guy."

"Cam we aren't a thing...just friends with benefits. And honestly we work better that way, if it wasn't like this we would still probably be arguing all the time"

"Omg I actually don't mind it now...no offence but you guys arguing is really annoying" he said

"Trust me I know...and I was the one arguing" I replied back to him

"Alright sis...I love you...and use protection, I do not want to be an uncle just yet ok..?"

"Omg your an ass I love you too I see you in a few for dinner"

After I hung up Aaron looked at me with an amused face. 

"Calm down pretty boy...but can't you at least wait for dessert after dinner?" I said with a huge grin plastered all over my face.

"Well in that case let me eat dinner now" and with that he dashed out the door over to his house which was right next to us. 

20 minutes has passed and me and my family are in the middle of dinner when Aaron comes blasting in. My mom doesn't know about us...at all she just thinks that me and Aaron still hate each other. So to keep the fire going we add some fuel to it by acting like we do hate each other.

"What do you want nerd we are eating!" I called out, trying so hard to hide my excitement

"Oh I came over for Cam...I am sorry I didn't know you were eating, make sure you get extra vegetables Aria"

I rolled my eyes and said "You wish" 

"Oh well it is ok sweetie...you can go upstairs in Cameron's room until we are finished....Aria be nice to him, he is your brother's best friend!" said my mom

"Ok thank you Ms. Matthews" said Aaron with his face that he makes when we are about to make out.

I finished fast and early so I could go up to my room.  When I went inside Aaron was already waiting for me....

--------------------

Hey guys!

....Omg so steamy right?? Ok not really but next chapter there is definitely going to be a SMUT warning because....oh lord is it steamy, get the holy water out guys and some towels because it is going to be a wet one...

Hope you have a great day!!! 

Comment a rizz...here is one:

Can I buy you a drink? I want to see how good you are at swallowing... lol 

Love you<3

Words: 668