𝟜𝟠

*slam*

The sound echoes when Jisung pushes Changbin to the ground by grabbing his arms behind his back as a defense move he just learned from the older.

Changbin tabbed his hands multiple times on the map as a sign for Jisung to stop grabbing him from behind and Jisung did as his hyung said and let him go.

Hyunjin:"you want me to do the same thing he did to *point at Jeongin* HIM!!!"

Changbin:"yeah, the defense move requires two people that are in the same height and since Jeongin is mostly as tall as you then he's the perfect match for your training"

Jeongin without saying anything, walked towards the map where he put his arms behind his back and waited for Hyunjin who took a long time to gain courage and walked towards the youngest.

They tried to copy the same self-defense move Changbin and Jisung did earlier but Hyunjin ended up on the ground beneath Jeongin who sat on him while pulling the other arm in between his legs.

Hyunjin(tabs like crazy):"I GAVE UP!! YOU WON!! NOW GET OFF OF ME"

Jeongin smiled at watching Hyunjin being tortured so he put a little force in pulling the poor man's arm so he could hear him scream more and louder.

Changbin:"that enough Jeongin, let him go"

Jeongin ignored him and continued torturing Hyunjin, and this where Changbin had to meddle in and lift the younger on his shoulders getting him away from the artist and him lifting him so easily as if he weighed as much as feather left everyone unfazed.

He then throws him -lightly- on the couch and goes back to his students leaving a very shy Jeongin who couldn't stop thinking of how he let Changbin lift him so easily again, and not to mention that he's okay with him calling him by his first name.

Jeongin:"I hate him"

He then took a look behind his back and saw how Changbin was laughing with the others talking about how Hyunjin screamed like an elderly lady whose purse got stolen and he didn't know why but he felt like he wanted to be the reason for that smile and nobody else.

Changbin:"I'm sorry for his behavior Hyunjin, Jeongin tends to lose his control sometimes"

Jeongin felt betrayed how Changbin is not taking his side and favoring Hyunjin over him, that makes him upset and rethinking his friendship with him.

Changbin:"...but he's a good person, he just does not know how to show it, so please don't hate him for something as small as that"

He takes all that thinking back. Jeongin smiled apon hearing his hyung defending him and giving reasons behind his behavior towards the other, he's glad he has a friend he can rely on like Changbin.

Hyunjin(losing his nuts):"small? THAT A§HOLE WAS ABOUT TO RIP MY ARMS OFF!!! you're being too nice to him and all he does is ignore you and shout at you for no reason, he's a monster compared to you and to your kindness"

The artist couldn't accept the idea of Changbin being very sensitive about Jeongin's behavior towards everybody.

Jisung:"the guy just said that Jeon-I mean IN doesn't know how to show that he cares"

Hyunjin looked towards Jisung and wondered if he was SERIOUS right now for saying such a thing where he was about to die.

Felix:"also, he let him call him by his first name where it was banned for me, Seungminnie and Channie-hyung who have known him more and better for years"

Not you too, Felix.

Changbin:"he doesn't ignore me or shout at me for no reason anymore. we're on good terms now, isn't that right Jeongin?"

All the four looked towards the youngest who was caught off guard listening to them.

He turned around facing them with the back of his head and said.

Jeongin:"I guess... if you keep behaving like that around me and do or say something that would make me upset with you, it will be the end between us"

That was a golden opportunity for Hyunjin to prove that Jeongin isn't a normal person.

Hyunjin:(point at Jeongin)"SEE!!! that's what I was talking about! But you guys don't understand"

That got ignored by Changbin who walked up towards where Jeongin was sitting and standing in front of him. Jeongin raises his head confused on what is going on here.

He got taken off guard again when the elder grabbed him by his collar and lifted him from the couch, now he seriously needs the other to explain his sudden behavior.

Changbin:"you think our friendship is a toy to you?"

Jeongin:"wha-hyung, what are you talking about i-"

This time, he was thrown harshly on the couch by Changbin who let out a frustrating sigh and walked out from the training room very angry and disappointed.

Jeongin sat up and looked towards where Changbin had left and couldn't but feel guilty about everything he said earlier.

Jisung:"I think you should go after him and apologize"

Say no more, Jeongin stood up and ran out of the room following his hyung.

Jisung"so...who's up for a video game?"

Both raised their hands agreeing to his suggestion, and then they all walked up towards the gaming room.

(𝔸̀ 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕧𝕣𝕖)