𝟜𝟡

(𝕃𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖)

Jeongin:"HYUUUUNG!!!"

The youngest yelled just moments before entering the indoor gym where he found his hyung was working out... He swears that Changbin should live here instead of his bedroom because this "BIG" guy really needs to slow the f*ck down and take a break.

Jeongin:"hyung...why did you just disappear from there like that?!"

Jeongin walked towards his hyung who was lifting weights while laying down the bench, the younger helped him put his barbell at its place and saw how his Changbin sat up from the bench without spelling a word to him and ignored him by drinking a bottle of water.

Jeongin:"is it because of what I said?"

Again. Changbin ignored him and walked towards the treadmill and fixed it into the running mode with 8km/h and then started to run. his silence starts making Jeongin nervous and afraid if this is the end of their friendship. is this what changbin said that he'll stay by his side forever? was he lying? so many negative questions gather in his mind and he thought of all the possibilities of losing his one and only friend.

Jeongin:"hyung...I'm sorry...talk to me..."

The 22 year old man was really in urge of crying over this little argument and after how the other promised him to be by his side and be his only friend who needs him the most. Jeongin is worried he will lose Changbin forever.

The idea really made him drop a tear.

Jeongin(sad whisper): "changbin hyung i don't wanna lose you..."

he tugged on his sweaty t-shirt and kept tugging until his hyung slowed down on his tracks and looked towards the direction of Jeongin who was having his head low with his eyes focused on the ground where he could hear the younger's soft sniffs. Changbin stopped walking at the treadmill and stood in front of Jeongin who raised his head slowly from the ground towards his hyung where both of them were now doing eye contact.

Changbin:"then why would you say such a thing to me...i thought we were friends"

Jeongin:"WE ARE FRIENDS HYUNG!!!"

he grabbed Changbin by his wrists the same time he yelled his sentence and that made the older flinch causing him to widen his eyes by that previous act from his dongseang that took him by surprise.

Changbin:"friends aren't toys to get rid of wherever you're bored...bonds are built with trust and honesty and what I want you to do is to be honest with yourself and tell me what you think about our friendship"

Jeongin looked at him for seconds then removed his hand that was holding his wrist and thought about what his hyung just said.

Jeongin:"what I think about our friendship?"

He asked both of Changbin and himself and wondered... Was he the problem and not his hyung? Was he the weird one and not someone else? Was he the only person who's new to this kind of stuff?

Jeongin:"me being honest with myself is something new to me but I know very well that I enjoy being with you and I never thought of it as a waste of time"

What his dongseang said just now lifted his spirit that he doesn't know why he's mad at him anymore.

Changbin:"can I give you a h-"

He never finished his sentence because Jeongin wrapped his arms around him and hugged him very tightly burning his face into his hyung's buff shoulder.

Jeongin:"while living here...I always saw how chan-hyung hugs felix-hyung wherever they made up from a fight and I felt really jealous back then because I never had someone to hug"

(Never forget that Changbin is shorter than Jeongin-I'm still not sure who's the top between these two)

Changbin listened to what the younger said and wrapped his arms around him to hug him back, melting in his arms like he wanted to be hugged by Jeongin for so long.

Changbin:"now you have someone you can hug wherever you want or need or feel like... I'm always here for you, innie"

Jeongin noticed how his hyung started calling him with that little nickname and that made him smile because it was his first time someone ever gave him a nickname.

Jeongin:"that nickname you always call me with, you thought of it by yourself? it sounds cute"

Changbin:"yeah... and it's cute because his owner is a cutie"

Jeongin just chuckled at that and doesn't find it disgusting anymore. he used to be weirded by any cringy comment Changbin told him in the past. But now he just laughed at the memory of how he was used to treating his hyung back then.

Jeongin:"yes...I'm cute and no one can tell me otherwise"

.

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin:"you think they made up?"

Felix:"it has been 30 minutes, I'm pretty sure they are on good terms right now"

Hyunjin:"that jeongin really changed in the past few months, he used to piss off everyone around him so it's a rare sight of him being nervous like that"

Felix:"yeah! I was shocked too, and when I heard from Seungmin that he started smiling because of Changbin-hyung I was like, surprised"

Jisung:"guys please... focus on the game"