Break Open Academia!

???: "The Results of the practical examination are here. Todoroki lives up to her name scoring a total of 580. 350 Villan Points and a Total of 230 Hero Points."

???: "Isn't she supposed to be quirkless, how did she heal those people?"

???: "Also what were those belts coming from her?"

???: "Who knows? Maybe a support item."

???: "Her stature was to destroy as many robots while protecting the other examinees as possible. She piled up all of her robots into a few piles."

???: "Though he earned 0 rescue points Bakugo still placed 2nd! Wow! He targeted the 1P and 2P Villan-Bots, approaching them slowly and continuously intercepting them to lure them into a flashy explosion blast once they'd gotten weaker during the second half of the exam. That kid's as tough as they come."

A Picture of Bakugo is shown.

???: "At the other end of the spectrum, we have the kid who ranked seventh even without any villain points. We've had entrants face off against that thing in the past but it's been quite some time since someone's sent it flying like that. I couldn't help but shout "YEEEEAH!" When I saw that!"

???: "But the injuries he incurred from the blowback were intence... It was almost like watching a child manifest for the first time."

???: "Kid's definitely an anomaly. Apart from that one blow, he was the picture candidate destined for rejection."

???: "WHATEVER DUDES, WHO CARES?! I'VE TAKEN A LIKINNG TO HIM!! He made me throw my hands up and go "Yeah!"!"

A slender and tall, pale-skinned man is seen with messy, shoulder-length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half-opened black eyes, looking fatigued.  He sports a baggy black outfit that consists of a long-sleeved shirt and a wrap scarf. He hides a pair of goggles underneath his scarf. 

Male: .......Jeez, what a din.

~Springtime~

Kokushibo is tying Y/n's hair to look like his while Daki begs them to let her go with Y/n.

Y/n: "If we get attacked, which is highly unlikely, you'll be the first I call."

Daki: "Fine."

Daki pouts in a corner.

A male is sitting on Y/n's bed. A human with a patchwork face and left eye is dark blue and his right eye is gray. He has long grayish-blue hair that reaches past his neck and is sectioned off into three large strands with ties at the ends. Along with his face, he has stitches all across his body that give him the appearance that he was sewn together. Wearing a black shawl that is separated into three pieces on the left sleeve. He also wears matching pants with and sometimes without white shoes.

Male: "I can come with you, right? It's not like anyone can see me anyway."

Y/n: "Daki! Look what you started. No Mahito you can't come with me."