What I can do for now

U.A.File.02

Class Nu. 21

Y/n

Todoroki

Quirk: None

Unknown abilities or support items

The red part of their hair isn't always visible as if they dyed it white

Y/n usually wears a white jacket and then puts their gray uniform jacket on when they get to school.

They have a few buttons on their uniform shirt.

Y/n wears black combat boots to class.

~End of Fi/le~

???: "The kid who ranks last... gets expelled...!?"

Uraraka: "This is our first day here!! But even if it weren't... That's just too unreasonable!!"

Narrator: Expulsion... on their first day!?

Y/n: "Life's unreasonable. Anything can happen at any time."

Aizawa: "Y/n is right. Natural Disasters... Massive Accidents... Ego-Mad Villans... All Kinds of Calamities can happen when we least expect them. Japan's now positively drenched in "unreasonable". And it's our job as heroes to reverse it all, and restore reason. If you ere counting on a friendly chat at the local McDonald's after school, that's too bad. From now on, for the next three years, all you can expect from your life at Yuuei is one hardship after the next. This is "Plus Ultra". I expect you to overcome these trials and climb to the top."

Ilda: The pressure is on... So this is Yueei's "Baptism"... The pinnacle of hero training... No choice but to give it my all!

Bakugo: She just teleported the ball. She's quirkless but she is able to use either spells or supernatural abilities. Y/n probably would explain if I asked but there has to be deep-rooted trauma tied to it. I heard her mumble Blood Demon Art. So that has to do something with it.

Aizawa: "No then, that was the demonstration."

Uraraka shivers in nervousness.

Class 1-A stares at Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Time to step up to the plate."

Trial 1: The 50-Meter Dash

First up is Ilda vs a frog like girl.

Device: "3.04 seconds!"

Narrator: Ilda Tenya's Quirk "Engine". It's exactly what it sounds like! Look at those legs!

Ilda: For the 50-meter, I had to shift straight to 3rd gear.

Aizawa: Well... That's him in his element. It's what he'll do for the other trials that interest me.