LETTERS AND WEDDINGS

chapter 19

      Lorelei, Rory and Victoria walked through stars hollow naming medical terms to see who would get out of cleaning the fridge

     Lorelei, Rory and Victoria walked through stars hollow naming medical terms to see who would get out of cleaning the fridge. "L." Rory said as she stared at the ground.

    "Lllllll, Laryngitis." Lorelei said leaning into Victoria as she thought. "M."

    "Mumps. N." Victoria said as she flipped through a bridal magazine while walking.

     "Narcolepsy. Do we have to go through this every time we has to clean the refrigerator?" Rory asked as Victoria rolled her eyes and shoved the bridal magazine in the trash.

      "What did the magazine do to you?" Lorelei asked Victoria scowled at her shoes.

     "We could go back to naming countries. Also the magazines was not fashionable." Victoria said as Lorelei sighed before she started to have flash backs of Victoria beating Lorelei and Rory in every 'name the country' session they had.

     "Would you like to  go back to doing thumb wrestling." Lorelei asked said as Rory sighed.

     "Osteoporosis. P." Rory said as they made it to the town square. Lorelei gasped

     "Puppies!" Lorelei yelled as Victoria gasped before yelling aswell.

      "Poliomyelitis! You could have gotten that one." Victoria said with a sad face as Rory rubbed her back.

     "That's not a disease. Oh boy." Rory said as they saw a bunch of puppies gathered in the town, Lorelei ran to the first one she saw.

"Hi! Hi, oh hi!" Lorelei said as she ran through town. "Oh!" Lorelei gasped as she made it to one particular puppy. "Rory, Victoria, look at the baby!" Lorelei said as she bent down to where the dog was.

"Mom." Rory and Victoria said in unison. Rory looked away as Victoria just stared at the dog.

"I'm not sure if it's ugly in a baby way or a cute kind of ugly." Victoria thought as she continued to look at the wedding shop across the street.

"Aw... 'buttercup was found cold and wet, hovering under a hydrangea bush along highway 26!' Thats a sad high way." Lorelei said as Victoria sighed at her logic.

"What's the criteria for a happy highway?" Victoria asked as she 'secretly' high fives Rory underhand as both of them stood to the side of their puppy-loving mother.

"As compared to all the happy highways she could have been abandoned on?" Rory asked as Lorelei rolled her eyes.

"Her lineage included cocker Spaniel, Golden Retriever, Bouvier De Flandres," Lorelei read as Victoria chimed in.