Chapter one

Harry's POV
It's nearing Yule break in my fourth year of Hogwarts and I'm almost sleeping when a sudden pain crawls into my body. I bite my lip to prevent from screaming, but unfortunately I pass out....

When I wake up I don't feel anything left from the pain from yesterday, but the reason I woke up is the constant tapping on the window from a brown owl. 'Weird normally the post comes at breakfast.... I'm just gonna open it.'

Dear mister Potter,

We heard you have gotten in your creature inheritance. We are pleased to welcome you to Gringotts bank as soon as possible. This letter is a portkey, the activation word is 'creature'.

Sincerely,
Gripphook

'Oh why not now? I already know all the stuff we learn at school and it's weekend so...' "Creature"

Nobody's POV

When Harry said the activation word he felt the usual tug in his lower abdomen. He then Landen with a 'plop' in Gringotts. He went to the nearest goblin and told him (or her I don't really know let's just say it's a him) he wanted to see Gripphook.

"I see you arrived mister Potter." Gripphook said. " I want you to drop three drops of blood on the parchment please." Harry did as he was told and his blood formed letters on the parchment.

Fake birth certificate

Name: Harry James Potter
Core: Light

Mother: Lilly Rose Potter (née Evans)(Deceased)
Father: James Charlus Potter (Deceased)

Siblings: None

Creature(s): None
Mate: None

Birth certificate

Name: Xavier Damon Prince
Core: Black

Mother: Bellatrix Xanthe Prince (née Black)
Father: Severus Tobias Prince

Siblings: Roma Flawo Prince

Creature: vampire, fallen angel (dom)
Mate: unknown (need to find by your own)

Potions and Blocks

Trust keyed to: Ronald, Ginerva, Molly and Arthur Weasley, Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Gryffindor and the light side

Hate keyed to: The dark side, the Malfoys, Tom Riddle (Voldemort), Severus Snape (Prince), Bellatrix Prince and Slytherin

Parcel magic: 100% Blocked
Natural Legilimens: 100% Blocked
Natural Occlumency shields: 100% Blocked
Magical core: 56% Blocked
Creature: 100% Blocked (Unblocked)

All Blocks and Potions were made by Albus Dumbledore

Both Harry and Gripphook looked very shocked. "Wait... so my whole life was a lie?" " It seems so mister Potter.. do you like to have all the blocks and potions removed?" "Yes please and I like to change my name to my real name please." "As you wish mister Prince. Will you please follow the healer goblin then"

After all the Blocks and Potions got removed - Xavier passed out again - he looked a lot more handsome than before. His skin was a healthy pale, his eyes were now an inky black but you could just see his pupils, he doesn't need to wear glasses anymore, he got some real bicep's and a six pack, his facial features are sharper, he's a lot more taller than before and his hair is raven black (you can choose the style on your own cuz I know you all have different likings).

"Do you want me to floo call your parents and sister to come here mister Prince?" "Yes please, oh and thank you Gripphook." The goblin had an shocked expression on his face when Xavier thanked him but quickly snapped out of it. "It's an honor mister Prince." "Oh and before I forget it here are the heir rings for the house of Prince and Black" Xavier slips the rings on his finger and he felt a warm feeling in his finger that means the rings had accepted him as their heir. " Wait Gripphook I have one question." "Well tell me mister Prince." "If I'm heir now does that means I'm fifteen?" "Yes indeed you are fifteen now so your birthday is officially on December fourteen." "Okay thank you, but could you call my parents now?" "I already did mister Prince and if I'm correct they're now knocking on the door." He said while grinning. But it's true cuz a few moments later they heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Gripphook said. Bellatrix and severus walked in and when they saw Xavier they broke into tears.

"Xavier is that really you?" Bellatrix said while tears of happiness streamed down her face. "Yes mom it's really me, but I might let you guys get checked before we go home cuz you guys may have known me as Harry Potter." This time Severus spoke and he kept on apologizing on how sorry he was and everything. Xavier however was very happy with the hugs and kisses from his parents.

"Mom where is Roma?" He asked "Oh she's right here my dear, Roma honey come say hi to your brother." When her mother said her name Roma stepped forward from the shadows to her brother. What Xavier saw was a beautiful girl around the age of six with flowing black hair in two ponytails, she was just like him but with more woman features. "Ahw my sweet little sister come here." He said while he was sitting on the floor with his arms open for Roma to come get a big hug. Roma who liked the idea of his big brother giving her a hug walked to him immediately. From that moment on they where inseparable, Xavier carried her the whole time when they where shopping and stuff in knockrut alley (idk if I wrote that right please comment how you write it hehe)

It turned out both Bella and Sevvie had blocks and potions on them so they got them removed also.

"I think I'm just gonna stay with you guys at home until the next school year cuz yeah I don't really feel like going back now." Xavier said to his parents. "Yes that would cast great an uproar with the order of the burned chicken" Bella said while grinning heavily. She may have got all the blocks and potions removed but she's still a black so she's still a little insane.

When they got home (the Malfoy manor, cuz every inner circle death eater lives there) Xavier smelled a sweet scent what only could mean one thing... Mate!
—————————————————————
Words: 1021

Hey welcome to this book and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
I really try to make this story a good story but you may see a few grammar mistakes or names wrong. You can always comment the mistakes you saw and I'll try to fix it.

I'm always open for feedback and I also appreciate a vote and a nice comment.

If you got something you really like to see in this story feel free to comment it and I'll look if I can put it in.

Love you all,
XOXO me ❤️