Chapter 4

Nobody's POV

The past few weeks where rather pleasant and peaceful for the two lovebirds until said old goat came to break the streak.

Tom's POV

I was just sitting at my desk when I heard a faint knock on my office door. "Come in" I said while I continue with my loads of paperwork. ('I don't even know what I do with them.')

"Long time no see my dear Tom." I heard and breath stuck in my throat. Just then luckily my mate joined.

"Albus" he said cooly. "Oh I think we haven't met I'm Albus too-many-middle-names-to-tell Dumbledore." The old goat said while holding out his hand for a handshake. "Xavier Damon Prince, heir of the noble house of Prince and the most ancient and noble house of Black." My mate said while ignoring the hand completely. I could barely held back a snicker.

"Well nice meeting you I guess then." Dumblewhore said awkwardly. "The pleasure is all mine sir." The response came. "But may I ask two things my boy, why haven't I seen you at Hogwarts before you are a Prince and a Black after all? And what is your relationship with Tom Riddle?"

"Well interesting you haven't found out yet but I have gone to Hogwarts this year but I just dropped out and plan to come back next year. And for the second question I don't believe that's any of your business, but if you wanna know so bad... I'm his mate actually." I smirked at the amusing look in my mate's eyes, and the shocked look in his victim's.

{^•^}

Nobody's POV

The next week you could see Xavier walking around the manor ordering Death Eaters around while carrying a beaming child on his hip.

Roma's POV

I sat on my brother's hip and beam when I see another death eater in pain after he insulted Xavier.

By now you will think the death eaters would know not to mess with him, but this one is just very stupid I think...

————————————————————
Words: 341

This was like the worst chapter I've written soooooo
I just have a lot of stress these days mostly because I failed half of my tests and I'm probably not going to pass... but I just wanted to give you guys a little chapter to not keep you waiting for any longer.

I hope you guys can hold it any longer and if not feel free to just leave hehe

I'm always open for criticism grammer corrections a vote and a nice comment

Love,
DeathBichRidingCows (loveubitches) ❤️