Chapter 6

Shout out to @fanfic_obsessed23
He/she kind of reminded me to start writing again <3
————————————————————

Xavier's POV

The two women, scratch that, the lady and the little girl. Came in and the whole hall silenced.

Omg! Sorry I'm so so late! I'm Bellatrix Prince your new defense teacher!

I mentally laughed at the expression Dumbles had on his face, it was a mixture of rage, shock and suspicion.

My dear mother would help me start to make this school a living hell for the ones he hates.

*{^•^}*

I woke up with a body half on mine. And that kind of flushed me you know, so I looked who lay there.

'Morning Love' I said. Tom mumbled something about sleeping and just kept sleeping.

'Tom my love we need to get ready.' He just looked up at me and kept silent.

'We need to get breakfast and after we have our first class from my mother.'
Tom just kept snuggling deeper in to me.

'Dear, we're getting up now.' I said and I got off the bed taking him with me.

'Set me down! Down down! Xav set me down please..' Tom shouted.

'Hmm let me think about it...' 'Xavier!'
'Ok ok' I set my precious mate down and started my shower.

When I got out the shower I put a towel on my hip and walked out the bathroom. When I wanted to grab some clothes Roma suddenly stood there and started running to me.

'Xav-Xav!' She shouted in joy and jumped into my waiting arms.

Meanwhile Tom stood there with a confused look on his face.

'How did she get here?' He asked. 'I don't know dear.' I said and I started to get ready, which was kinda hard with an extremely hyper child on my hip.

When both me, Tom and Roma were ready to go we set off to the great hall for breakfast.

*{^•^}*

Roma just wouldn't get off my hip so I just had to get to class with her.. Lucky for us the first class we had was Defense with my mom.

'Ahh mr. Xavier and mr. Logan welcome to class' my mom said while winking at the name "Logan".

*{^•^}*

The whole school year was pretty boring and Dumbles was found us very suspicious, I just see it from the way he looks and stuff.

Before we knew it we already sat on the train back home.

We decided we won't turn back at Hogwarts for the last two years because it's just a waste of time.

So now we're on the train to a whole new adventure...

————————————————————
Words: 434

Hey!
Sorry for the long wait
I just kind of forgot to write you know.
Thank you for staying this long and thank you person on the top for reminding me!

Love,
DeadBitchRidingCows (loveubitches)❤️