Chapter two

Xavier's POV

When I walked towards my room after dad said he wasn't turning back at Hogwarts until the next year either, I got caught of the sweet smell from earlier.

I followed it and it ended at a big black door, I opened it and I saw a beautiful male with chocolate brown curly hair and a creamy white skin. Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA my mate.

Tom's POV

I was just staring at the gardens from my balcony when I heard the door to my room opening. I smelled the nice smell of my mate and could feel strong arms wrap around me as he stands behind me, my back pressed to his chest.

"Who are you if I may ask?" 'I already know he's my mate ofc but I just wanna be sure.' "I'm your mate Xavier Prince or you may known me as The-Boy-Who-Lived." He whispered in my ear and I shiver from the sound of his low voice.

Nobody's POV

Tom and Xavier just stood there watching the sunset and stars who were slowly turning visible, when they could hear someone coming into the room.

Tom's POV

"M-m-mister P-P-Pri-Prince" the voice of Peter Pettigrew stutters. I only now could feel the dark aura that formed around his mate, it was kinda scary but hot though.

"Yes rat, what could be that important to break my time with my mate?" He said in an low cold voice. "U-uh t-there are s-s-some Death E-Eaters who l-like you to i-introduce yo-yourself m-mister Prince." "Ah I see, you wouldn't mind escorting me there right?" He said still angry. I just stood there watching still in my mates arms.

Xavier's POV

When we got there the first thing I saw where rows of Death Eaters bowing to their Lord AKA my mate who walks behind me with a firm grip on my arm.

I stood on the higher part of the room where I began to introduce myself, while I feel multiple angry looks at me. 'Nobody stands next to our Lord' I could literally someone thinking.

"I am Xavier Damon Prince, heir to the noble house of Prince and the most ancient and noble house of Black. And I'm your Lords mate. You better tone some respect to me if you don't want to end dead."

"I'm never gonna show some respect to you, you are not our lord!" Someone yelled. "Hmm come forward and I'll show you..." I said.

————————————————————
Words: 427

I know it's a very very short chapter and I'm sorry for that I just felt like making another chapter so yeah here it is hope you enjoy the story till now.

I'm open for criticism guys!!