Chapter 7

Xavier's POV

We went to some highly respected persons funeral and I felt kinda bored..

'Mommmm... I'm hungry....' 'But sweetie you literally just ate that very big box full of popcorn... You okay?'

'Hhmp' I was hungry... Oh.. I get it.

I turned away and went to seek Tom.

*{^•^}*

When it was finally time for the speech thing we sat somewhere in very good places, you know, if you're interested in this whole thing...

When the third speech was done it was like very very silent, you know, like you could hear people breathe.

And that was the moment I saw a very old grumpy looking man crying..

Now I'm really hard trying to not laugh..

'Hey.. h-hey T-Tom' I breathed in his ear. 'L-look at h-him' I said and pointed at the grumpy, crying man.

I saw the look on his face and instantly knew he was trying to hold his laugh..

Then we had eye contact... biggest mistake..

We burst out laughing in middle of the fourth speech.

I fell off my chair, but I took my lovely mate with me of course.

'Omg! What are you guys doing?!'
My mom half screamed half whispered.

Now the whole funeral was looking at us as if we were some kind of animals who escaped out of the zoo.

'S-sorry' I said as we stopped laughing.

Then we made eye contact again. Another big mistake...

We broke out laughing again but this time it was like a dying horse or something.. our laugh was completely silent, except for a few catching breaths.

We fell of our chairs again but this time we rolled on the floor laughing like dying horses.

Unfortunately we were kicked out...

*{^•^}*

When we got home my mom gave us a whole speech about how disrespectful that whole situation was, while dad was silently snickering in the corner.

Then a random Death Eater came to ask why the oh so mighty Dark Lord was being screamed at by another Death Eater.

I had the brilliant idea to pop the whole reason we laughed in the first place up..

'That- that old grumpy man was crying.. he-he looked like a p-prune.'

Tom burst out laughing and I happily follow him.

My mom was giving us disapproving looks but my dad was already laughing with us.

Now mom was also screaming at him..

But if I need to describe this day it goes like this: first it was boring then it was funny then it was just funny again then it was not so funny anymore and at last it was ten times funnier.

Top day!

———————————————————
Words: 445

It's not a really long chapter but I found this very amusing to write!

Hope you liked it too!

Have a good day/night!

Love,
DeadBitchRidingCows (loveubitches)❤️