✧》🌸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗🌸《✧

╔══《✧》══╗
🌸This page will get into the details of Character creation!🌸
This involves how to make endearing characters and tropes to avoid. Firstly, we will talk about personality and traits.

╚══《✧》══╝

╔══《✧》══╗🌸Personality🌸╚══《✧》══╝

╔══《✧》══╗
🌸Personality🌸
╚══《✧》══╝

Making a character's personality can be challenging! Knowing the good traits to give them, knowing the bad traits, and so on and so forth. It's important to have a good balance, and if you don't, then it's important that you have a reason why. For example, if your character has a lot more bad traits than good, maybe they had a rough upbringing and it was all they were taught. Or if they have a lot more good traits than bad, maybe they're insecure or self-sacrificing; or are afraid of people leaving/disliking them. It's important that they have reasons for what they do, as we are shaped by every event in our lives. If a character lacks those events to shape them, they feel like a hollow shell with labels slapped onto them.

Basic personality traits, such as kind, mean, smart, shy, or brave, are also things that should be avoided. I mean, sure, a character that is listed as "Kind", is a valid trait, and can absolutely be used, it just reads as a bit boring. If you're not sure of what to label them as you can always retreat to the "[Positive trait], but..." and add a negative. So, "Kind but self-sacrificing", sounds much more endearing and gives the reader, and you, more room to explore the character.

╔══《✧》══╗
🌸Some endearing trait combos include:🌸
╚══《✧》══╝

🌸- Shy but spiteful -🌸

🌸- Cheerful but lonely - 🌸

🌸- Hot-headed but fearful -🌸

🌸- Gentle but obsessive -🌸

🌸- Friendly but jealous -🌸

🌸- Empathetic but talks too much -🌸

🌸- Sweet but self-sacrificing -🌸

🌸- Positive but narcissistic -🌸

🌸- Loyal but weak -🌸

🌸- Honest but irresponsible -🌸

🌸- Curious but lazy -🌸

🌸- Intelligent but dishonest -🌸

🌸- Helpful but manipulative -🌸