🐉☾━𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙳: 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢━☽🐉

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑
In this chapter we will go over the genre of Fantasy! Tips when writing it, things to avoid, and pictures that might inspire you :)
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑In this chapter we will go over the genre of Fantasy! Tips when writing it, things to avoid, and pictures that might inspire you :)┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑
🐉Tips when writing Fantasy:🐉
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

🐉 Relatable Characters: Even in fantastical settings, ensure your characters are relatable and multi-dimensional. Readers should connect with their struggles and journeys.

🐉 Themes and Allegory: Fantasy often explores deeper themes and allegorical elements. Consider the messages or allegories you want to convey through your story.

🐉 Moral Complexity: Create morally complex situations and characters. Good vs. evil can be less engaging than exploring the gray areas of morality and choices.

🐉 Consistency is Crucial: Maintain consistency in your world-building and character development. Sudden changes or contradictions can disrupt the reader's immersion.

🐉 Diverse Races and Cultures: If your fantasy world includes multiple races or cultures, ensure diversity in their backgrounds and perspectives.

🐉 Epic Journeys: Many fantasy stories feature epic journeys. Ensure your characters face challenges and growth along the way, and that the journey is meaningful.

🐉 Symbolism and Motifs: Use symbolism and motifs to enhance your story's depth and resonance. These can add layers of meaning to your narrative.

🐉 Feedback and Revision: Seek feedback from beta readers or writing peers to ensure your fantasy elements are clear and engaging.

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑
🐉Things to avoid when writing Fantasy:🐉
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

🐉 Inconsistent World-Building: Maintain consistent world-building throughout your story. Conflicting rules, technologies, or settings can disrupt the reader's immersion.

🐉 Overly Complex Names and Terminology: While unique names and terminology are part of fantasy, don't overdo it. Using excessively complex or unexplained names can make the story hard to follow.