𓆩🍓𓆪𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𓆩🍓𓆪

╭─────╮
Hey there :) This chapter will have a bunch of opening lines for a book or a chapter if you're stuck at the beginning and you have no idea how to start. Credit is not necessary but appreciated!
╰─────╯

 Credit is not necessary but appreciated!╰─────╯

╭─────╮
🍓Opening lines:🍓
╰─────╯

"I woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air. Grabbing my shirt, I looked frantically around my room for any kind of threat."

"You stood under the dim streetlights, reading the message over and over to confirm what it said. You exhaled, your red and cold fingertips trembled against the screen, as tears began forming in your eyes."

"He stood in the corner of the room, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Laughter and encouragement were loud around the room as the kid opened another present. He yawned, picking up his phone from his pocket, and he saw the reflection of him with a party hat on. Oh, he forgot he was wearing that."

"Heavy rain pelted the windows, casting eerie, dancing shadows on the walls. Lightning illuminated the room, revealing an empty chair that shouldn't be empty..."

"The old oak tree in the backyard had witnessed decades of our secrets. As I approached, I could hear its whisper in the wind, urging me to remember."

"It was midnight at the train station, and the platform was empty except for one figure."

"The wind whispered through the wheat fields, and I knew it was time to leave. Memories echoed in my head with every place I passed, but I didn't stop to imagine them."

"The old, dusty diary sat on the forgotten shelf, its pages holding things that time couldn't erase."

"A single candle flickered in the dimly lit room, casting long shadows on the walls. The sound of approaching footsteps sent a shiver down my spine."

"The carnival had long closed its doors, but the laughter of children still echoed in the empty funhouse."

"The room was filled with silence and tension, broken only by the ticking of the antique clock. I knew I had to make a choice, and there was no turning back."

"I awoke to the distant sound of a siren, my heart pounding as if it were trying to match the urgency outside. Clutching the worn photograph in my hand, I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone terribly wrong."

╭─────╮I hope these gave you some ideas, or that you use them! Happy writing :)╰─────╯

╭─────╮
I hope these gave you some ideas, or that you use them! Happy writing :)
╰─────╯