Chapter 1

Siyeon stumbled into her house after another long day of work. 

Being an overworked minimum-wage employee, Siyeon would always return to her empty, messy home late. Looking around tiredly, then nearly dropping dead before realizing her work was still, either not done, or being forced onto her nearly immediately.

Oh, how she wished she could just quit her job and laze around her house all day, but, she has to pay her bills somehow.

"Ugh...today was even worse than the last!" Siyeon grumbled on as she took off her shoes and entered her home, her ears ringing from the customers yelling at her all day long to fix something she had no business with. 

Siyeon worked in customer service, it wasn't a job she liked, but one she needed.

After entering her house, Siyeon immediately had the bright idea to play games instead of taking care of herself.

Huh, how smart, right?

Siyeon glanced at the clock placed across from her, surrounded in cleanly carved wood. 

"Ah! I still have some time to speed-run my game again!" Siyeon nearly jumped in happiness as she ran towards her couch and sat herself down.

Despite her tiring and depressed image, Siyeon actually loves to read manhwas, novels, and most of all... play her favorite otome game, 'When the Light of the World Loves!' It's the only thing that can relieve her after a long day of work, having played the game at least a hundred times, she memorized everything about it! 

She even played as the villainess multiple times to try and earn the male leads affection or even a good ending.

But alas, she fails every time. "Oh my fucking-- Ugh! This is so annoying! If I were the villainess for real, Id be able to clear the game easily!" Siyeon blurts out in a fit of rage. 

"Bet." A serene-like voice could be heard throughout her apartment, bouncing off the walls as she fails to comprehend what just happened fast enough. 

"Wait, wha--" 

A white light suddenly blocks Siyeon's view.

"--t...The fuck?!" Siyeon looks around. The warmth of light could be felt across her skin. It seems so...Unreal, the scent of a pricey vanilla cake could be smelt through a large room.

A large room that seemed to be her room.

If not for the sensations that she'd felt already and the murmurs of the people around her, she'd think shes currently dreaming.

Calming herself down, Siyeon proceeds to take in everything around her.

The blindingly white room that was only colored by the gold accents of the room, the children's toys put in a neat place easy of reach, a large and soft bed that could make anyone simply want to lay there and rest for their entire lives.

This scenery...It seemed very familiar was what Siyeon thought.

Then, it clicked, as if a bright light bulb was placed on top of her head, Siyeon realized what was happening.She's been transmigrated.

 Not as some nobody, but as an extremely important character in a game she had been playing for years on end now.She was Amethyst Rosethorne, the Villainess destined to die in her favorite otome game.

"Wait a second... what just happended?!" Siyeon attempts to recollect her thoughts, mumbling, "I was just in my room playing 'When the Light of the world loves,' when...A voice suddenly sucked me into the game..." 

"Usually, this would've been a problem, but...Amethyst has a huge golden spoon in her hands! I'll never have to work under someone again!" Siyeon smiled brightly, her hands clasped together as she thanked the voice that brought her here.