Chapter 4

A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK W/ THE MILK HHEHEHEHEEHE (Listen to the song I put while reading pls, its so good fr. \(≧▽≦)/)

Amethyst walked down the crowded streets of the imperial capital, known as Veragreen inside the kingdom of Aevrasan, the kingdom where the main storyline takes place.

Amethyst wandered aimlessly for a while, probably looking for a place to buy either clothes or food.

"Darling, where are we going~ -Mother"

"I wanna shop for some clothes, you know? These types of clothes are cute but I prefer more of the Lolita style, it's more endearing to me," Amethyst responded, looking down at her clothes with a smiling scowl.

Amethyst was a shopping fiend in her last life, but couldn't shop much because of her minimum-wage job and lack of parents, or generally just someone to rely on and little amounts of currency.

Click

Clack

Click

Clack

The loud patter of the girl's heels touching the cobblestone floor stopped as she noticed something that caught her attention.

Her mouth opened in a modest fashion out of excitement at realizing what she'd laid her eyes on.

Finally, she spotted it.

A seemingly small two-story clothing store that had a slight aura of elegance and newly-washed clothes. The outside was painted with light ocean-blue stripes on the front of it, concrete steps leading up to the front door with the railings lined with marble and pearl orbs.

Truly a newly set store with a modest look.

Surely the owner should reflect that, correct?

"Ah~ why here? If you wanted clothes, then I could have made some for you!! (ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻ -Mother"

"Mother, I'm not here just for clothes--ah, well--I am but also for something else," Amethyst said as she held the spinning pink screen still.

"What would that be? -Mother"

"Money."

The sound of a gentle chiming could be heard as Amethyst opened the door of the little shop, earning the attention of a nervous girl who looked to be only 24 years old. "A-ah! Welcome!" The young girl said as she averted her attention from drawing, what seemed to be dress designs, to attending to the person who entered her store.

Amethyst scanned the girl, looking her up and down.

Her outfit is simplistic yet elegant at the same time as the white color on the knee-length dress matched with the simple light-blue heels of the young girl, having a light-blue skirt on top that connected to the back of her dress from a neatly tied bow on the back.

The girl had pale skin that paired perfectly with her emerald-green eyes along with the light brown hair that was let down in a half-up half-down style and pinned from her face with a sky-like pearl hair-pin.

"What a neat outfit, really cute," Amethyst told the lady with a gentle smile.

"A--well, it is my first time owning a store, so...But don't fret! I'm very good at what I do!" The young lady said confidently in a gentle voice, earning a light chuckle from Amethyst.

"Alright then, I'll put my trust in you," Amethyst said softly, making a pinkish-red color slowly form on the woman's cheeks.

"Where is the catalog?" Amethyst said.