Chapter 7

BANG! 

BANG!

BANG!

Loud noises could be heard from outside the carriage. The sounds of large banging, yelling, wild horses, and Sir Evergreen's worried voice.

"Shoot... what's happening?" Amethyst questioned, looking around the shaking carriage.

"My lady, it's just a minor inconvenience! I'll be done in a little, but, please, for the love of the Goddess, stay in the carriage!" The knight screeched from out of the carriage.

"Bandits." Amethyst bit her lips out of annoyance.

Looking around the spacious carriage, Amethyst caressed the red leather seating. Sitting across from her were two--no, one frightened maid and one pissed one. 

Amber held Alicia's hand tightly, one hand wrapping around her waist while the other grabbed the shivering hand near her. 

Alicia had already settled herself into Amber's chest, trembling as she looked down.

"Tch..." Amber's forehead wrinkled slightly as her grip tightened, pulling the younger woman closer to her.

"Honey, why don't you help out them? Look how scared peachy is. -Mother"

"Peachy? Who is tha--oh." Amethyst looked straight forward, glancing past Amber and straight at Alicia. 

"You mean Alicia...Well, I guess I could help out a little, but isn't it suspicious, a young noble girl suddenly overpowering bandits? Plus, Sir Evergreen is he--"

Amethyst's hand pushed the curtained window open a little, Evergreen had been surrounded by around 22 bandits.

5 in front, 5 in the back. 7 bandits had been hidden in the trees, bushes--everywhere around the surrounding terrain. 3 were approaching the carriage while the other 2 were supporting the other bandits with magic power and buffs.

Mages acting as support, really interesting.

The rest were dead, sprawled out on the floor.

If counted, the number would probably reach about 13.

"I guess I do need to at least try out the magic power that you've gifted me, Mother." The young lady had already started to open up the door.

"Exactly! Remember, if you ever need help, just wish for it! I'll be right with you! -Mother"

"I'll keep that in mind." The lavender-scented girl turned around, towards the two cuddling maids. 

"You trust me right, Amber, Alicia?" Amethyst inquired, though their answer honestly didn't matter right now. 

"Obviously, my lady," Amber said with an unfamiliar voice as if she was attempting not to explode at the intruding bandits. 

"With all my heart!" A teary-faced Alicia replied, looking up from Amber's chest slowly.

"Great, stay here."

"Wait, huh?"

The widened stares of the two servants could be sensed from a thousand miles away as Amethyst exited the carriage. 

"MY LA--" Alicia's mouth quickly got covered by Amber's gloved hand. "If the young miss orders us to do so, we must. Got it?" Amber said with a light smile. 

"But..."

"Uhp! No 'buts'. Got it?"

"Yes..."

Secretly, Amber was extremely worried about Amethyst...Still, to her, Alicia needed to be protected too. 

"Please have a plan, young miss!" Thought Amber.

-----------------

"Young miss? What are y--" Sir Evergreen widened his eyes as he realized what just happened.

Flop

Plop

ROOM DOOM DOOM (Hes fat. No offense though ~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆)

Three bodies dropped dead on the floor.

"B-but...How?"

"Shh...It's fine, please, let me handle this for now." Amethyst placed a finger over Evergreen's mouth before removing it and throwing the luxurious glove down.

"Mother? Can y--"

"Already done. -Mother"

Crash

Amethyst looked up, then down at the sight of not seeing her knight standing proudly in front of her.

Sir Evergreen had been put to sleep by none other than yours truly, Goddess Estrella.

"Hah... Mother seems to know me the best," Amethyst smiled shyly.

"Duh, who else would it be but me? -Mother"

"Well, there's myse--"

"It was a rhetorical question, darling -Mother"

A/N: This chapter is kinda short so it won't be uploaded on WebNovel but I'm trying to improve my writing so please support me! 

Ah, by the way, this novel is rea~~~lly good! I'm actually in love with the author! Heres the link if you want to see it! Its a BL with action and its kind of a slowburn!!!

--> https://www.webnovel.com/book/what-!-the-gamemaster-and-the-top-player-are-dating-!-%5Bbl%5D_18308872905155405

Name: What?! The gamemaster and the top player are dating?! [BL]

Sypnosis: 

"Getting thrown into a volcanic mountain?

Stalked by bloodthirsty creatures?
Hunted by people who love pitchforks and fire?
Finding yourself participating in a ghost festival?

This was normal. Well, at least, according to Huang Zhihao a.k.a. Mastermo, the world's most famous and beloved pro-gamer. A hardworking youth whose first love was gaming. At an age, where he should be dating and attending business parties with his father, you'll find him holed up in his room, enjoying his favorite game: T.I.A.D.

He had always aimed to be at the top of the pro-gamers list and now that he had achieved that goal, he had a new ambition: To beat the Gamemaster of T.I.A.D.

An online RPG released with the help of VR technology, a game that became an overnight sensation because of its marketing strategy. A simple strategy where they gave out a cash prize of a million dollars to anyone who stands first at winning the game.

All you have to do is beat the Gamemaster, an unknown man who is respected by all and has also, unfortunately, become the target of their weapons.

Unexpectedly, Huang Zhihao had fallen in love with the anonymous Gamemaster whom he had to kill!

Join Zhihao on his journey where he fights monsters, meets new people, unravels many plot twists, and finds love.

"It was.....you??" Zhihao asks in shock, as if, he hadn't guessed it already.

-Filled with adventure.
-A slow burn.
-More story-based
-Filled with fluff (Try not to die from the sweetness)
-no smut lol

For the rest, you can read the story and find out. It won't disappoint \(^~^)/"

AUTHOR-NIM IS MY IDOL AND FIRST LOVE FR!!!