Chapter 2

Amethyst walked out of her room, two maids followed behind her tentatively.

"Call a knight. I'm going shopping" Amethyst said to her maids as she continued to walk down the seemingly long hallway. 

"As you wish, my lady." The more serious brown hair maid said nonchalantly as she urged the more bubbly maid to call for a knight. 

"Not that there is a need for one though." Amethyst mumbled as she looked in front of her. 

There stood a wide blue screen, showing Amethyst's stats. 

A status window. 

Soon after Amethyst had finished getting dressed, she had wondered to herself if she had a status window. 

After all, she was a transmigrator and had read in the novels she'd always read when she got home till the sky turned back to its marmalade-like color that transmigrators would usually be accompanied by a 'system' of some sort.

Amethyst discovered that she could see the stats of others and herself as long as she snapped her fingers. 

Click 

The lavender-haired girl snapped her fingers tenderly, and, as expected, a status window was shown in front of her.

The status window in front of Amethyst showed her stats;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Amethyst Rosethorne

Position: Northern Duke Rosethorn's beloved daughter

HP: 1000/1000

Strength: 999999 (Maxed Strength)

MP: 999999 (Maxed MP)

Knowledge: 1000

Age: 8

Skill(s): Wistful Wishing of the Goddess, Estrella- Blessing given by Goddess Estrella, Goddess of all Dimensions and creations. Allows user to have whatever she wishes for, as long as it is accepted by the Goddess (Basically being her 'saint')

A Saint's Immunity- Allows you to be immune to anything that might harm the user. If harmed, the part harmed would be manifested back in 1-7 days depending on the damage taken, no matter what had happened. (Given from being blessed by the Goddess Estrella)

Blessings: (1) Blessing of Estrella(Maxed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't this too OP?!?!? Even the Main Character wouldn't be able to have these abilities! How do I ha-" Amethyst's thinking was interrupted by a pink screen suddenly appearing in front of the status window. 

"Because I blessed you, duh (◠‿・)—☆ -Goddess Estrella" The screen stated, causing Amethyst to freeze up. 

"My lady, are you alright?" The stern maid asked cautiously. 

"Ah- no, I'm alright." Amethyst said softly as her expression relaxed, calming down the worried servant. 

Amethyst was surprised because the Goddess should have been the most powerful being in the universe and should've been watching over the main character, Felicity, by now.

In the game, the Goddess was usually shown when the main character used divine magic, which was the symbol of the goddess.

 Long story short, one day the Goddess, who was known for her beauty and charisma--with blue moonlight eyes and pink hair that resembled cherry blossoms--descended on the "world" and rid the world of demons along with sealing away the demon king.