Chapter 6

A/N: I rea~~~lly want a bl or gl secrectaryxboss manhwa or novel rn!!! :c

"Ugh...I got this weird eerie feeling suddenly as if someone just pulled a cliche line on me..." Amethyst groaned with discomfort as she wrapped her snow-white arms draped in expensive lilac cloth around her body, holding on tight.

"Maybe it's because you met Aster -Mother" The pink screen replied happily,

"You think so?" Amethyst asked cautiously with a soft smile on her face

"Probably -Mother" The pink screen responded as it circled the smiling girl, making her erupt in a burst of soft laughter, covering her mouth with her right hand.

"It's getting dark, you should go home soon -Mother" Goddess Estrella hurried Amethyst worriedly.

"Ah...So it is." Amethyst said, looking up at the muted orange sky that was slowly forming into a beautiful dark purple with stars that seemed like white pearls in the starry night sky.

"I have to get back to Sir Evergreen, Mother, can you please send some type of signal that'll cause my maids to come to Pavilion's Pastry shop?" Amethyst inquired, earning a nod of approval from Goddess Estrella in the form of the pink, systemic screen.

Soon enough, they've reached the pastry shop, all four people there.

Sir Evergreen, with bunches upon bunches of varieties of pastries, watching the employees load them up onto a separate cart specifically made for orders like this, the two maids who were holding accessories specifically made for children.

Amethyst looked around, her eyes as sharp as those of a cat. "This is good. We've done everything we needed. I'd say 'Operation: Gain the favor of the Servants' is nearly done." mumbled Amethyst, under her breath.

"Are you okay, my lady?" Amber asked with a soft look on her usual cold and expressionless face, "Mhm!! Are you? Are you?" Alicia asked as she fidgeted with her hands, hesitating to get closer to Amethyst.

"We suddenly got this feeling of need to see you! Ah...I hope nothing too dangerous happened!" Alicia said as she took a glance at Evergreen, the look seemingly filled with harmful intent as Alicia hid behind Amber.

Sir Evergreen simply sighed and looked back towards his master.

"Nothing is wrong, Alicia, Amber." Responded Amethyst with a mellow voice.

"I sure hope not, I have official orders to protect you." Evergreen said as he everted eye contact with Amethyst. Truthfully, he'd just grown fond of Amethyst during the little time they've spent together.

"Tsundere...-Mother"

"Hm?" Amethyst looked at the pink screen with curiosity.

"Nothing. -Mother"

Amethyst brushed it off as nothing while she checked in on her companions. "Are we done?" Amethyst politely asked, "Yes, I've finished carrying out your orders." Evergreen replied swiftly, "We're done shopping too, young missus." Amber said with a slight bow.

"That's good. What'd you guys buy?" Amethyst said as she sat down on a bench near them, the warm bench absorbing the coolness of her body.

"Things for our family!!! Ah...Also, w-we got something for you too, m'lady!" Alicia said as she gave one of the three large shopping bags carried to Amethyst.

"How sweet," Amethyst replied, giving a head pat to Alicia.

Normally, It'd feel weird to be pat by a 8-year-old child, but for some strange reason, Alicia didn't feel like that but was instead greeted by a sense of warmth and safety as Amethyst placed her cold hand onto Alicia's softy-combed hair.