part 1 First meet

AKSHIT POV:

Here I'm sitting in this boring reception of my friend Aryan ...
He is on stage showing his 32 teeths... And me here standing with some Malhotra's who are trying to hook up their daughters with me... I know they want to use my name using their daughters...

"Mrs.malhotra I'll think about it... Now I want some privacy so please if you excuse me" I said to malhotra lady who was continually chanting her daughter's good habits... Trying to impress me basically... And that girl whatever her name is myra, kyra... Her face is full of makeup like too much makeup..as if she took a bath in makeup ... She is acting so shy and innocent and at the same time showing her cleavage..

Like what they think.. I'm a fool... I'm not that one night stand person.. I had saved my virginity for women who I'm going to make mine...

But yes I'm not gentlemen types.. What's mine is mine...
I'm possesive man... And i know how to use my power..

Anyways thankfully they left  and now  I can enjoy my drink..

I was drinking when I heard some soft and soothing giggles. My eyes snap in that direction instantly ..

There was standing an ethereal, divine beauty... Her white lehenga was nourishing her falwless beauty... She was slaying beautifully with her natural eyelashes, straight hair, cute nose, baby pink cheeks and pink lips... Her cheeks cause dimples whenever she laughs... She is epitome of beauty... Her eyes shine whenever she talks... Her natural face is glowing under this moonlight... Unknowingly a smile escape from my lips..

My sunshine, MINE!

She is so beautiful and gorgeous

She is so beautiful and gorgeous... Her deep black eyes are not able to hide her emotions... Her pink pouty lips touch each other when she is speaking... This is what called as beauty and not what that makeupcake girls.... She is never ending beauty.... Words will be less to describe her beauty...

I was lost in staring her when I didn't realise that she came so close to me making me miss my heartbeat

She snap her fingers in front of me... And I came out of my imaginary world

"Excuse me" She said with a frown on her face

"Yes.. " I said with a slight smile

"Why are you staring me? " She asked with narrowed eyes making me blank

Now what should I say?
Why I was staring her...

"Uhh.. No ... " Here I am loss of words in front of her... She has that effect on me...
Usually I'm the one who has this effect on others... But here she made me speechless..

It's right...
World bows in front of king
While King bows in front of his Queen...

My Queen