part 24 confess

Akshit pov:

I woke up with a massive headache irritating me.. The door opened and avanya came inside with glass holding in her hand.

" Here drink this lemonade.. You will feel better" She passed me glass which I took with thank you.

I groaned feeling better after drinking it.. Suddenly I remember everything. Shit shit Shit.. I blurted out everything to her. About this marriage and neeraj.. No way..

"Av.. Avanya can we talk please " I said grabbing her attention from her book

"Hmm.. Speak" She answered closing her book and sitting comfortably.

I got down from bed and went towards her. Sitting on the floor I took her hands in mine
"Are you angry sunshine? " I asked

She sighed "I don't know akshit.. I just don't know how to react. I am confused whether I should thank you for saving me from marrying him or stay upset that you hide the real reason of this. " She muttered

I looked down and placed a kiss of her palms. "I.. I have nothing to say here.. Do what your heart wants.. But please , if possible give me a chance to make you fall for me.. Please jaan " I said softly

Her eyes welled up at this , she blinked to avoid her tears.
"Okay, I'll think about this " She answered. I smiled widely and kept my head in her lap.

Suddenly her hands started massaging my scalp. I groaned in relief..
"Magic" I muttered because her hands really did magic.. I felt better than before.

🌼🌈🌼

"Avanya listen, your friend nitya is calling " I shouted because avanya is in washroom.

"Yeah coming.. Pick the call and told her to wait for 2 minutes" She yelled back

"Hello" I answered

"Hi- ohh hi jiju.. How are you? " Nitya answered

"Hi nitya... I'm good what about you? " I asked sitting on couch.

"Yeah.. I'm good too.. Acah listen are you both free in evening? " She asked

I nodded "hmm.. Why? "

"Good.. Actually I was planning that I ,tushar, you and avanya should go to mall then any good restaurant ! "

Hmm.. Idea is good.. By this, I can spend more time with her.

"Okay done.. Text me place and time " I told to which she squealed

"Oh my god.. Thank thank you... Jiju maan gye.. Yayy.. I knew it.. Avanya was lying when she said that you are khadoos.. Ap itne sweet ho... Chlo thik hai bye bye.. avanya ko bata dena.. " She answered and hung the call when I muttered okay.
(Rude)

I chuckled at her.. She is funny. Uhh.. Wait wait.. So Mrs. Rathore think that I'm khadoos .. I need to tell her how rude I'm .

"What happen? What was she saying? " Avanya asked standing in front of mirror rubbing towel on her wet hair.

I smirked and went near her.. Wrapping my arms around her stomach I placed my chin over her shoulder.

I inhaled her scent and muttered "we are going to mall in evening, tushar and nitya will be there as well"

She nodded taking a deep breath. I know my touch did something something to her.and trust me I have never been so proud of myself.