part 12 feeling emotional

I was 20 years old when that tragic incident occurred.. We were shattered seeing our parents in hospital fighting for their life.. Sahil was only 14 years old.. He was broken seeing them.. They were coming from an old friend's home when a truck hut their car.. We were at trisha's home because of school.

He used to be silent after that.. Just lost in his world. I was also suffering from pain but I had to bury my pain to handle him.. He was more close to mom while I was close to dad.. Although we love both of them..

Somehow Trisha helped him in coping up since she was his best friend that time. Later they fall for each other. He is now 18 but for me he is my baby brother.. I'm his guardian now. Both mother and father for him.. He now smiles and talks and is fine but I had seen yearning in his eyes seeing mom dad's picture or seeing other kids with their parents .. He miss them but now my baby brother is mature that he hide the pain behind smile.. He does that to not give me tension not knowing that I can read his eyes very well.

My eyes got teary when I heard niyati's voice
"Hey avu what happen? You look upset? " She asked palming my cheeks

I smile a little and said with a choked voice "I'm fine niyu.. Just, I'll miss this room and sahil. Our moments, our beautiful memories , playful banters, emotional moments, celebrations.. I'm going to miss them so much. "

She hugged me and rubbed my back to calm me down
"Avu you happy na marrying him? I don't know why I feel that you are not yourself. " She said with a concerned voice

"I'm fine niyati. It's just I'll miss these that's why I'm little upset.. Otherwise I.. am happy. " I lied because with no sane mind I'm telling her the reason of this marriage. He is a millionaire , famous businessman. I can't take risk of involving her in this mess because these rich people are very powerful. They know how to play their turns very well because they have power which they misuse but us, we middle class, we have no one. Messing with them will result into digging a grave for ownself. I know this very well.

Dad told me once his friend refuse a proposal from rich family for his daughter. In return they destroyed his shop and house, and killed him showing it as accident. Because he filed a complaint for forcing his daughter to marry their son. Those rich people bribe police and even commissioner.

I'm not submitting myself to him completely. I am vulnerable now but after marriage I'll turn the game. Anyways leave this all. We will deal with it later.

Next day:

It is my haldi today and I'm here in my room getting ready. I wore a beautiful yellow lehenga having green and red design over it.. It looks good. My hair are open with mangtika in between them with loose curls at end.

Taking a last glance at mirror, I went outside the room with niyati

Taking a last glance at mirror, I went outside the room with niyati. She wore a yellow colour saree with a printed blouse looking superhot.

I smiled seeing decoration done by tushar, sahil and trisha