part 11 engagement

Akshit pov:

I am very happy today because today is my engagement with love of my life.. Here I'm standing waiting for her.. I wore a black suit and I know I'm looking enough handsome to stand beside my woman..

Suddenly my eyes went to the entrance

Suddenly my eyes went to the entrance.. There she is coming with sahil and tushar looking absolutely gorgeous and beautiful.. Her hair is open and curled..her beautiful eyes and pink lips.. She is looking like a princess.. I'm stunned by her beauty. So fucking gorgeous..

I went near her and gave her my hand.. She looks in my eyes and gave me a smile which I know is fake.. Don't worry baby soon it will be real..

"Hayye dil toh le liya, ab jaan bhi lena ka iraada hai sweetheart " I said looking in her eyes with my own dreamy eyes.. Her eyes widened listening to my compliment and she looked down biting her soft lips.
(

You took my heart, now want to took my life as well.. Sweetheart?)

We went on stage and stood with each other.. The whole time I was adoring her.. But she didn't so are me a glance..

"She is yours akshit.. Now stop staring and make her wear this ring" Ishita bhabhi said making everyone laugh..

I nodded and took her hand in mine making her wear ring..

She also made me wear ring and everyone applauded.. Everyone hooted for us.. And showered us with flowers.

Rings:

Finally, I'm engaged to love of my life

Finally, I'm engaged to love of my life.. This is best day of my life.. She is mine now officially.. I know she is not happy but i have decided once she will fall for me then I'll marry her again so she can enjoy her wedding.. It is hurting me not to see smile on her face but I'll do everything for her to smile.

My gaze went on nirav standing amid the crowd.. I smirked looking at his face.. He can't do anything now because opposing me will result in to problem for him. Also I decided to shift him to my another branch. I can't ket him see avanya with those eyes. I even thought to make him her brother.. She consider tushar as her brother as well , one more will be added. I even told him to call me jija ji when he came to congratulate us.. His face was worth seeing. Thankful to God I heard his conversations. He wanted to blackmail her emotionalally by playing parents card.. I know I also blackmailed her. But I'm not disloyal or manwhore.. Yes, he often indulge into one night stands.. And he don't love avanya, he love her body. If in case, he was a nice man and avanya was in live with him then I back off immediately. But after knowing how cheap he is, I can't let him see my woman.

"Hello everyone..So first of all,I'll like to congratulate akshit bhai and avanya bhabhi.. And now i would like to request our cute and most adorable couple come on the stage and bless us with romantic dance performance ." Esha announced and we went on stage

Suno na ,Kahe kya
Suno na, Dil mera
Suno na, Sunlo zara

I hold her one hand in my own and one on her waist which was exposed.. She shivered by my touch so I put it little above where it was not exposed.. Making her uncomfortable will be last thing I'll do.. Her one hand was on my shoulder and she was looking down..
"Look at me jaan" I whispered against her ears..

She looked at me and when her black orbs meet mine it seem as if time stopped..

Teri bahon mein
Mujhe rehna hai raat bhar
Teri bahon mein
Hogi subah
Be intehaan be intehaan
Yun pyaar kar,Yun pyaar kar
Be intehaan

We were swaying our bodies rhythmically to lyrics without breaking eye contact.. I was having soft smile on my face looking at her serence face, beautiful eyes which were mirror of innocence, pink lips which tempt me to touch them with my own lips. Her cute nose and her puffy and chubby cheeks which I want to bite. .

Dekha karon, Sari umar
Sari umar
Tere nishaan
Be intehaan
Koi kasar na rahe
Meri khabar na rahe
Choole mujhe iss kadar
Be intehaan

I hold her one finger and twirled in clockwise direction.. Crowd was hooting abd cheeribg for us but we were lost in our own world.. I pulled her from ber waist and move near her ear making her gasp at sudden connection..
"You are looking so preety meri jaan.. So beautiful and gorgeous.. I love you so much" I whispered without touching her much and moved back..

Jab saanson mein teri
Saasein ghuli toh
Phir sulaghne lagey
Ehsaas mere mujhse
Kehne lagey
Haan bahon mein teri
Aake jahan do
Yu simatne lagey
Sailaab jaise koi
Behne lagey

She was shocked but then composed herself and rolled her eyes..
"But you are not looking good" She said glaring which I know is not true.. I smiled and said "I hope one day you will fall for this not looking good man"

Khoya hoon mein,Aagosh mein
Tu bhi kahan ab, Hosh mein
Makhmali raat ki,Ho na subah
Be intehaan
Be intehaan
Yun pyaar kar
Be intehaan

Avnaya pov:

He was looking at me as if I'm his whole world.. It did something when he said that compliment but i chided myself to not think that way.. Now we are dancing together.. He was so close to me and I was impressed that he was not making me uncomfortable during dance.. He is atleast gentleman. But it's bare minimum. I'm not melting because he is gentleman.. I'm still angry at him for this.

Just 2 days, after 2 days we will be married.. And I'll show him what I can do.. He took advantage of my love for sahil and now I'll do the same , I've decided what I'll do.. In fact I had made plan.

I was a mischievous and very naughty kid in childhood. So ots going to help me. Isn't it?

Here I'm sitting on bed staring at my bag.. Yes I had packed my bag because I'll go in his house na.. I'll miss this house and this room.. Sahil will also be not there.. His flight is after 1 week. . I am going to miss sahil very much. I know he is also upset as he will miss me too but it's important for his career.

Aesthetic: