AUTHOR'S NOTE

(This may contain spoilers, so read this after finishing the story)

Hello readers! I hope you all enjoyed the story. It's one of my stories that I am very proud of. I wrote this in my last year of high school. To be honest I never thought that I would rewrite it. But thanks to my friend Ayantika who motivated me to rewrite this story in my current writing style. She had also acted as my editor. Without her, I might have never touched this story again.

Not only her but my mother and also my dearest friends inspired me to write this story. I am highly grateful for them in this.

The story was originally planned to be a horror story. At first, I began to write it in the third person. But then I thought that the story would be more expressive and beautiful in Isle's POV. So, I started to rewrite it again. The horror idea was still fixed in my mind as I was writing the story. To be completely honest, I was not satisfied with the genre. Because it would be common and there would be less thrill and mystery. But suddenly, the idea of making everything a dream world clicked in my mind. To me, it was more thrilling and mystery-like. So, I decided to switch the genre from horror to psychological thriller.

Besides that, it was my first time writing mystery. So, it was fun and at the same time, challenging to me.

Rewriting this again was a fun experience. This also helped me improve my writing style and also made me realize my own mistakes.

Writing the characters was also an extraordinary experience. And as an author, I fell in love with every character. Isle's determination, Ray's mysteriousness, Amy's kindness, etc., made me fall for them again and again. One of the toughest things in writing a story is how you present each of the characters in it.

Lastly, I want to tell everyone that, writing is precious to me. Not only it is my passion but it is also my beautiful escape. And your reviews will help me continue my passion in the future.

THANK YOU...