𝟝𝟛

It is another day of Minho's job of being Taewon's bodyguard.

He had to follow him everywhere... to meetings, to parties, to shopping, and save his a§ from thieves and stalkers.

Minho just couldn't handle him everyday like he was babysitting a rich spoiled teenager.

He wanted to find a valid information for the gang but in the past 3 weeks he discovered nothing... also, he misses Jisung.

Taewon:“what on your mind, Mr.lee?”

That brought him from his thoughts and looked towards his temporary boss, they both currently present at his office.

Minho:“I miss my boyfriend”

The way he answered his question made Taewon stop what he was doing with his paper work and turned his spinning chair towards the direction of his bodyguard. He thought he may mishheard it.

Taewon:“you have a girlfriend?”

He questioned and tried to correct his sentence but that made Minho glare at him.

Minho:“a boyfriend not a girlfriend...
why? Is that weird? Are you against it?”

Taewon:“NO! NO! I completely support you and your boyfriend, I think love is lo—”

There was a phone call that cut their conversation.

Taewon:“wait, I got to pick this— yes, it taewon...yes...mhm...WHAT?!...I DON'T GIVE A F**K! FIND THOSE RASCAL OF A GANG AND BRING THIER BOSS'S HEAD TO ME BECAUSE YOU KNOW "HE" GONNA KILL US ALL”

He cut the call and Minho wondered who is that "he" that taewon refers to and OMG! Are they after SKZ?!

He then faked his concern.

Minho:“is everything okay?”

Taewon looked at his bodyguard then at his phone then back at him confused and speechless on what he was going to say.

Taewon:“what...no,  it's nothing to worry about, just some troublemaker kids messing around with us the older guys”

He was talking about them (SKZ) and Minho knew that for sure but couldn't react to it because he doesn't want to drop his facade in front of Taewon.

Minho:“sure...tell me if something is bothering you *raise fist* I'm talented at beating people”

The way he said that with empty eyes and scary voice really creeps the hell out of the CEO and he was grateful that this guy was on his side and not against him.

Little did he know that wasn't true and Minho is really his enemy undercover.

Taewon:“yeah sure, uhmm...do you want to look around our lab where we make our products”

.

.

.

.

.

Minho:“how many workers do you need to make 10 bottles of medicine?”

They were standing on top where they could see all the workers from above, Minho was amazed at how many pharmacists there are in this little company factory of medicine.

Taewon:“i don't know...around 5 people”

Minho:“doesn't the chemical atmosphere or product affect your workers?”

He was very worried about those people who risk their lives being this close to that dangerous chemical products.

Taewon:“not that I know of... Even if they died, they brought that upon themselves”

What the actual fu— this guy is the worst!!how can he say that to the people who are responsible for making him this rich...

Minho:“you don't care about losing your employees?”

Taewon:“Mr.kang always sends me other pharmacists that will replace those who quit so no, I don't care”

Minho was brought to realization when Taewon spilled a name he never heard before.

Minho:“Mr.kang?”

Taewon(avoid the question):“ahhh let go in this way, there we can find the pills section of...”

.

.

.

.

.

Taewon:“hey Mr.lee, there's a party held for the company for its 45th anniversary. You're allowed to come and you can bring your boyfriend if you want to...i just...want you by my side because there will be a lot of scary people in that party and I feel safe around you”

The CEO said once both of them were back to his office, and Minho was in shock seeing Taewon this nervous about a simple party while he celebrates every day at a certain party and Minho just had to deal with a drunken Taewon every f*cking time he go to a party.

But maybe just maybe, this party will not be like any other previous one and maybe he might be able to find some valid information about the organization that will help the gang with their research.

Minho:“sure, name the place and the time and I'll be there before you”

Taewon felt happy having his bodyguard around him and thanked him for being thoughtful.

Minho just faked smiled and nodded while him in the inside was about to vomit.