𝟝𝟜

Bangchan:“a party? And you are invited??”

After Minho told Chan and Seungmin about the new update from his mission, what caused both of them to be shocked is Minho being invited to a special event from taewon.

He succeeded in earning his full trust.

Minho:“I think it is a good opportunity to get information about the other organization's members and more about taewon's company secrets”

Knowing that he is now trusted by taewon, he can't fear nothing and it just matters of time where the gang is going to rip down that pharmaceutical company of his.

Seungmin:“going solo is risky, did you think of it before jumping into conclusion”

The younger put his hand in this hyung's shoulder from behind causing Minho to look behind him and see it was Seungmin.

He isn't acting all sassy at this topic and that mind blown him.

Minho:“I didn't have a choice or else I'll let this golden opportunity slip from my hands”

He tried to convince the younger that going there means getting closer to achieving their mission.

Bangchan:“Minho, Seungmin is right...it's not like I don't trust you, we're just worried about you going alone there”

Why does it suddenly turn serious? He went on a more dangerous missions when he used to work for the previous gangs.

Seungmin:“you're an important member of the gang hyung, and we cannot lose you”

Okay! Did some ghost possess Seungmin's body because he's not being himself right now, why is this brat is worried about him?

Minho finds himself only smiling at that.

He was surrounded by people who looked after him, worried about him and didn't neglect him.

He laughed mentally at how funny his destiny could be.

Minho:“then, one of you both accompany me and play the role of my boyfriend”

Chan blinked twice because that took him off guard. Seungmin already know about it.

Bangchan:“boyfriend?!”

Minho:“taewon invited my boyfriend as well”

He continued being cool about it, like it was not a big of a deal at all, while...

Bangchan(trying to process):“wait...since when do you have a boyfriend? We never know about this”

Seungmin:“I'm sorry boss, but I already know about it”

Bangchan:“wha—okay...then who is it? And does someone else from the gang know?”

Minho:“I'm dating jisung and Seungmin know and as far as I know I think Jeongin knows and now that he's close to Changbin, I'm sure he's going to tell him”

A thunderstorm's sound hit in the background after hearing more shocking news than the one before.

The boyfriend was han jisung himself, the new member, the guy who Minho met almost 5 months ago.

Chan was still processing what he just heard right now about what is going on inside his gang behind his back.

Bangchan:“wow... congratulations I think?”

He was being a supportive boss that gave his blessings and permission on letting Minho date Jisung because love is love and he can't go in between those two.

Seungmin:“I knew it that you'll be chill about it”

Chan looked at Seungmin and then scratch his head. Is it wrong for not being a strict boss?

Minho:“Guys, did both of you forget why we ended up talking about this topic?”

The younger turned around to face Minho and then realized what he requested earlier.

Seungmin:“why do we have to take the role of playing as your boyfriend, JISUNG IS YOUR REAL BOYFRIEND SO CALL HIM TO GO WITH YOU THERE!!!”

He was fuming in anger and Minho just wanted to punch him right in the face.

Bangchan:“I don't think that is such a good idea, Seungmin”

Seungmin:“why not?”

Bangchan:“Jisung's father was murdered by those people so I can't risk sending him there, what if they recognized him?”

There was a silence after what he said and Seungmin regretted bringing that up.

Minho:“how about you, hyung?”

The boss pointed at himself when Minho asked him that question straight after the silence that lasted for a couple of minutes.

Bangchan:“I can't go with you because taewon had already seen my face when I visited him in his office the other day”

Bangchan told them his reason and Seungmin couldn't take it anymore so he hide is eyes with his hands in frustration.

Seungmin:“we could call Jeongin and ask him if he cou—”

He was cut right in the middle of his sentence.

Bangchan:“soojung's man who survived from that fire explosion we did last time could be presented at that party who would be able to recognize him”

Minho:“i hate to say this but, you're the only person who would be the perfect undercover boyfriend for this mission”

Seungmin loses his hopes in seeing his both hyungs leaving him behind at the living room when the discussion of the plan was over.

Seungmin:“WAIT!! how about Changbin?! YOU GUYS DIDN'T MENTION HIM!!!”