𝟝𝟝

Seungmin:“I can't believe this! out of all the bad decisions that I made in the past... This is going to be the worst decision that I will ever regret about it until I die”

It has been a whole hour since Seungmin started complaining about his role of being Minho's fake boyfriend.

Minho:”can you stop nagging! It's very annoying!!“

He gave Seungmin a light hit on his back which caused the younger to turn towards him very slowly.

Seungmin:”you have to bear with it because *wide eyes* I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW!!!“

He couldn't turn back that hit because deep down he's a little bit scared of his hyung but acting differently from the outside so he won't seem weak to Minho.

Minho:“jeez, you don't sound happy with it”

He rolled his eyes at him and Seungmin figured out that this is how Minho's nature is, so he pushed himself to his limits so he could treat his hyung on the same level.

Seungmin(stutter):“wha-who? me? OF COURSE I AM NOT HAPPY!! I'd rather lick a toilet than do this dumb play”

That brought the older attention and looked at his dongsean with starry eyes and an innocent smile.

Minho:“wait...really?! You'll do it!!”

The younger looked at him with 'are you mentally okay?' Face.

Seungmin:“that was a joke psycho”

Minho(pout):”bummer...“

It is the time where Chan meddles to stop this tom&jerry argument.

Bangchan:“guys! please focus...if you're going to act like that, you'll ruin your disguise”

Both ignored their boss and continued arguing.

Seungmin:“I don't even know what Jisung saw on you, you're like... Unlikeable”

Minho:“only from your point of view because I'm a wonderful person. you're the one who's stuck being single not me”

Okay that's enough! It is too much and Chan didn't have other choices than yelling.

Bangchan:“GUYS!!! STOP THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR RIGHT NOW!!! we are on a mission”

Both flinched at their boss yelling at them but soon enough, they again started ignoring him.

Seungmin:“what the fu— what is wrong with this s*itty necktie”

Seungmin was trying to fix his necktie around his shirt collar but was unable to do it right, it was the fact that he never wore formal clothes before.

Minho saw him struggling with his necktie and couldn't hold himself to roast/help him.

Minho:“you fool, you're supposed to do it like this *grab necktie and start fixing it* do you even call yourself an adult when you don't even know how to do a necktie

Seungmin was a little scared by Minho being this close to him (afraid that Minho will choke him with the necktie), angry at him for roasting him and thankful for helping him out with his necktie.

Seungmin:“shut up! and *low tone* thanks hyung...”

Bangchan(sigh):“I can't understand you guys, one minute you're arguing then the next minute you're fixing each other's necktie”

.

.

.

.

.

They drive to where the party was held and stop the car just two streets away from the building.

Bangchan:“wait...how are you guys going to act like boyfriends...?”

He points at both of them who looked at each other and gave a disgusting look to each other Where Minho looked away first while Seungmin turned to Chan again.

Seungmin(eyes rolling):“what do you mean by that, hyung?”

Bangchan:“you both aren't real lovers and aren't actors as well, so how are you going to get through this night without getting caught”

What he said was true, without an acting experience or dating experience, both can't ace that boyfriends role without getting caught.

Minho(point at Seungmin):“say that to him specifically, he's the single one here”

Seungmin:“I might be single but I'm not a virgin!! I've dated many people before”

The younger defended himself but his hyung just crossed his arms and looked at him with judging eyes.

Minho:“really? You don't look like you're that type of person who dates many”

They both start arguing again.

Bangchan:“see! This is what I'm talking about... How will you both manage to disguise yourself as a couple if you are going to be arguing like this every five minutes”

Minho:“you're right... I told you guys I'm okay doing this mission alone”

Seungmin:“NO!! I admit that I hate the idea of us being boyfriends, but you're more important than any of that Hyung, SKZ can't be SKZ without you”

Chan's eyes went wide amazed at hearing those words coming out from Seungmin himself for the first time since he adopted him while Minho just cringed at it.

Minho:“seriously! What's up with you today?!”