𝟝𝟞

Minho:“okay Chan-hyung... we're getting in”

Saying that through the airpods, Minho and Seungmin stepped into the building which was a white villa with three levels and a pool.

Businessmen and businesswomen gathered around the party and let us not forget about undercover mob bosses and mafia gangs.

Seungmin saw a couple of two women holding each other while flirting and he looked back to his hand and Minho's hand.

Seungmin:“aren't we supposed to at least link our arms or hands to make it seem like we're actually dating”

Minho glared at him then whispered.

Minho:“I won't let you touch me”

Bangchan was with them all the time and he could hear whatever was going either between them or around them.

Minho was wearing glasses that held a little camera in the side where Bangchan could see everything that was happening through the screen.

Bangchan(through earpods):“i bet they are going to figure you're not a couple at the first glance”

The comments from Chan brought Seungmin's attention.

Seungmin(through earpods):“Hyung, I'm trying my best here but he is refusing to participate”

Not long ago, Minho's "temporary boss" came along with shouting from afar.

Taewon:“MINHO!!! MY DEAR BODYGUARD!!YOU CAME!!!”

He waved and left the people he was talking with and started walking towards them.

Seungmin:“did he just call you dear?”

Minho:“s*it! He's coming this way...what are we gonna do?”

Taewon arrived at where the two men were standing, both froze in their places without knowing what to do in this situation.

Taewon greeted Minho with a handshake and then he offered his hand towards Seungmin who accepted it and held it despite the fact that he didn't want to do it.

Taewon:“so this must be the boyfriend you talked about *checking him from head to toe* he's tall and handsome”

Seungmin twitched his eyes and looked towards his hyung and all this time he didn't know he was inches taller than Minho.

Seungmin:“thank you for always looking after my hyung”

He held Minho's hand and crossed their fingers which caught Minho off guard and felt very uneasy having someone other than Jisung to hold his hand like this.

Taewon:“it is so odd, I never saw two guys getting this close before, you must be happy with him”

Minho(talking through his teeth):“he's always clingy like this, it's a cute side of him and of course I am happy with this idiot”

Seungmin brought Minho in front of him and this time he wrapped his both arms around his waist along with putting his chin on the crook of Minho's neck who felt goosebumps when a hot breeze hit his nape.

Seungmin:“for me, you make me the happiest man alive, hyung”

He whispered in his hyung's ear.

Not gonna lie, Minho actually blushed at that because Seungmin used a very soft tone like he was actually in love with him while Bangchan through the ear pods who heard everything was shocked at the younger words.

He wasn't lying when he said he dated many before.

Taewon:“WOAH!! Get a ROOM you two! I don't want to be a third wheel, peace out”

With Taewon leaving them, Minho stomped on Seungmin's foot that caused him to unwrap his arms from his waist.

Seungmin:“FU— what the f*ck was that for?!”

He yelled at Minho while jumping on his other feet.

Minho:“wrap your arms around my waist again and I'll really punch you right in the face without hesitation”

He warned while lifting his fist up ready to punch the younger.

Seungmin:“jeez Hyung, that was all an act... You made me do this so punch yourself instead because this was your idea from the first place”

The younger defend himself and fight back with words and Minho finds his words convincing so he lowered his fist.

Minho:“that fair, but how about that cheesy pick up line *raise his fist again* do you actually have a death wish?”

Seungmin(facepalm):“again hyung *sigh* that was all an act. don't you usually say those 'cheesy' lines to jisung”

Minho was about to answer but their boss cut them before they blew their disguise.

Bangchan:(through ear pods):“guys, you're arguing again... Please, FOCUS!”

Seungmin:“how about we split up? I'll go upstairs and look there”

Minho:“I will go check the pool”

they split up and both walk in opposite directions.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤, 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝟚𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕜𝕫 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣🤣🤣🤣