𝟝𝟠

the way the moon shines in the dark, his eyes look towards the night sky filled with stars. He was sad, very very sad.

He sighed.

Changbin:"what wrong, Jisung?"

Jisung didn't take his eyes from the sky as Changbin sat beside him.

His hyung looked at his facial expression and was worried about his training.

Changbin:"why do you look sad? is it something to do with your training? Are I and Jeongin are being harsh on you?"

Jisung was caught off by that, he looked at Changbin with a 'WTF' face. He knows how his hyung is such a good person and looked after him in these two weeks.

Jisung:"no hyung, you're okay and Jeongin's okay too, it's just... I miss Minho-hyung. I don't know why, but I feel like I should be by his side right now

There's something inside him telling him that his boyfriend is going through some hard times and he doesn't know why.

Changbin"but you always think about him, you said that yourself when we were training"

Jisung nodded, he never stopped thinking about him since both were separated and in this week's Jeongin was getting tired of how much Jisung talked about his boyfriend to Changbin.

Jisung:"I did in these two weeks, I missed him and I want to know how he's doing"

Changbin:"why didn't you call him by now?"

It's an easy thing to do if you miss someone especially when we live in this modern technology world.

Jisung:"i didn't want to disturb him in his mission"

Well that is bulls*it.

Changbin:"you're being ridiculous, if you miss him that much, his mission wouldn't matter to you and I am pretty much sure he feels the same towards you"

Jisung listened to what Changbin told him and he convinced him to call him now, he encouraged him that whatever happens he was sure Minho would like it either.

So he brought his phone and delayed his boyfriend's number.

First try failed, second try then third try, he thought of giving up to another time but he tried one last time and it worked.

Jisung:"hello! hyung..."

He said the minute the line was picked up.

"Minho can't speak right now"

He thought he would hear his voice but another familiar voice talked to him instead.

Jisung(worried):"Seungmin? why do you have Minho's phone?"

Seungmin:"the vibrating was annoying so I picked up the call, Minho's hyung room is just besides mine and those walls aren't soundproof"

The younger complained but Jisung just got more worried and couldn't hold himself from asking about Minho.

Jisung:"is hyung okay? Why can't he speak to me? Does he hate me now? Does he not want to be a boyfriend anymore?"

Seungmin:"dude! Chill...he is sleeping, today was a big day and he got tired so he's taking a rest"

He was just sleeping. Jisung calmed down.

Jisung:"ohhh...is that so?"

Seungmin:"sorry man, I'll tell him to call you back when he wakes up"

Jisung:"sure, thank you Seungmin"

Seungmin then cut the call but he didn't notice the figure behind him.

Minho:"seungmin, give me the phone"

Seungmin was surprised at the sudden voice coming behind him. But it was just his hyung.

Seungmin:"ohh hyung you're awake! sure here *give the phone* your boyfriend called by the way"

Minho checked his phone, there were three missed calls from Jisung.

Minho:"yeah thanks, don't ever pick up on my calls again you brat"

He warned the younger.

Seungmin:"I'm sorry, it's a habit"

He said with a careless tone while putting his arms behind his head.

Minho:"then get rid of it, it is weird! do you even call yourself an adult with this kind of behavior?"

Seungmin:"OMG! you're so annoying! I'm outta here! Have fun being all lovey-dovey with your boyfriend"

Minho:"tch, that brat..."

Their way of arguing never dies but he was glad that his relationship with his dongseang isn't as bad as it used to be.

He brought his phone and delayed Jisung number and Jisung didn't take long to pick up the line very fast.

Jisung:"hello Seungmin, do you need anything else?"

Hearing his voice again after two weeks was very blessed and charming.

Minho:"hey darling, it's me"

There was silence after he said that and wondered if Jisung cut the call, he looked at his phone and found the line was still connected.

He put it on his ear again and was about to say something but Jisung beat him to it.

Jisung:"are you okay?"

Huh?

Minho:"I am-why would you ask that? I'm completely fine"

He was confused, Minho thought that Jisung's first words after getting the chance to talk to him would be either 'I miss you' or 'I like you'

Jisung:"is it wrong to ask if you're okay? I have this feeling that you are not, did something happen?"

Minho:"you're being delusional Jisung, there's nothing wrong with me, I'm okay"

Lying to both his boyfriend and himself, Minho knows very well that he isn't okay and he didn't want to let Jisung know that.

Jisung:"why do I feel like you're lying to me? I don't want to believe what you said until I see that you're okay with my eyes"

He doesn't attempt to lie, he didn't want to make Jisung even more worried about his condition and past trauma.

Minho:"is that an excuse because you miss me and you want to see me"

He joked but Jisung didn't buy it.

Jisung:"HYUNG!! stop that... I'm worried about you and you're there being playful. I miss you and want to see you! I wanna hold you, hug you and kiss you, you're a special person to me and I like you"

Minho was in the urge to cry, it was overwhelming hearing those words and he wanted to hear them for the rest of his life.

Minho:"i know, I feel the same"

Jisung:"I'll ask you again...are you okay hyung?"

He thought he should lie to Jisung again but... A tear slipped down his cheeks while feeling bad about lying to him before.

Minho:"no...no I'm not okay, I want you here by my side and if it is possible, I want you here right now"

After experiencing his trauma again.

Minho tried to forget about it for the past years but he knows that can't do it by himself and he needs someone besides him to comfort him and be there for him, so Minho can forget.

And Minho want Jisung to be by his side in his thoughts times.

Jisung:"sure, I'll come right away"