1.

Jungkook was going back to home after college. He was walking with all speed. He was very afraid of his step mom. And today his dad was also out of town...

Kook POV

"Today mom will surely kill me.I am too late. Dad is also not here today....Arhg...I am totally screwed....."

-------------------
He reached home...

He slowly opened the door and went inside... He didn't saw anyone in the living room so he went towards his room but stopped after hearing someone's voice...

"Bitch... why are you so late...huh!!" His step mom said in anger

Jungkook turned around and looked at his step mom...

"M-mom I had some important work in college that's why I got late... " Kook replied..

"Anyways now clean the house and make the dinner before Yeonjun come " she said and went to her room...

Kook sighed in relief and was thanking to god for saving him from his mom...

"Kook finished the work quickly you have to do you project also" Kook said the himself..

Kook finished all the works quickly because he know's that if Yeonjun came and saw him working .. he will fight with his mom and he don't want that...

After finishing his work he went to his room and got freshen up and started to do his project.....

After 2 hours

Kook was still doing his project...

"Hyung can I come in" Yeonjun said while opening the door..

Kook just hummed.. his all focus was on his project...

Yeonjun came in and locked the door and went near kook and sat beside him...

"Hyung what are you doing..." Yeonjun asked..

"Doing my project Yeonie..." Kook replied...

"I guess this is your last project before graduation...right ?" Yeonjun asked..

"Yes.. and I want this to be the most beautiful this I had ever made.." Kook said..

"Your all painting are so beautiful Hyung....." Yeonjun said...

"Anyway's did you had your lunch" Yeonjun asked..

"No..I was busy so I didn't got time to eat... " Kook replied

"Hyung why you always skip meals.. see yourself you are so weak..." Yeonjun said with little anger..

"Don't worry about me..." Kook replied
"Tell me about your day how was it...?" Kook said... ( to change the topic.. )

"It was fine Hyung.. " Yeonjun said..

"Anyways it almost dinner time let's go mom must me waiting for us." Yeonjun said...

"Okay...let's go.." Kook replied

After that they went for dinner...

-----------------------

After Dinner they all went to there respective rooms..

NOTE :
(1, Jungkook is a student of fine arts.... )
(2. Yeonjun is a student of business management...)

He guys! I hope someone will read my fanfic...
This is not my first fanfic..its my second fanfic... but unfortunately I have to leave that ff half cause I couldn't login in my previous account 😅🤧