2.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A FILE PROPERLY" Taehyung souted with anger and throw the file on employee face...

"Sor-" Employee try to say something but got cut off by his boss..

"YOU ARE FIRED...GET OUT NOW.." Taehyung shouted..

Employee didn't said anything and came out of the cabin while crying....

Other employee just seeing that and was scared because it is the 6th employee who got fired today...

But they sighed in relief when they saw the person has came who can calm the tiger.....

"Good Afternoon sir.." They all said and bowed...

"Good afternoon!!... and what happen to that girl why she is crying??...." Namjoon replied and asked...

"Finally you are here hy-Mr.Kim.."hobi said...

(Infront of other employees they talk formally...)

Namjoon turned and saw hobi all tensed...

"What happen..is there any problem..?" Namjoon asked...

"Actually Mr.Kim we didn't got the deal..." Hobi replied..

They all know how bad Taehyung want that deal and now Namjoon understood that why that girl was crying...

"How many??" Namjoon asked...

"6" Hobi replied..

Namjoon took a deep breath and went toward Taehyung's cabin...

"Who the hell-" Taehyung turned his face to see who dare to came without permission but stop when he saw his brother...

Taehyung stood up from his chair..

"Hyung you are here" he said calmly..

"Yes...why can't I come..?" Joon replies

"I didn't said that.." he said..

"Why did you fired 6 employee's today.." Joon asked while sitting on the sofa with hobi..

" Joon asked while sitting on the sofa with hobi

(Photo credit to owner)

(Photo credit to the owner

(Photo credit to the owner..)
Tae Cabin...

Taehyung came and sit beside Namjoon...

"Because of their silly mistakes I didn't got the deal" Taehyung said with little anger

"Why is this that important to you..?" Hobi asked..

"Hyung that deal can give a huge profit to our company.." Taehyung replied...

"Is you all care about profit..." Hobi asked..

"Ofcourse Hyung.." Tae replied

Hobi and Namjoon looked each other and then Tae..

"Okay then I have deal that can give profit double or more than this deal... But...." Namjoon said..

"But what??" Taehyung asked..

"You have to marry??" Hobi said..

"Marry whom??" Taehyung asked with confusion..

"Mr.Jeon son.." Hobi replied..

"And how will this profit me...." Taehyung asked...

"If you marry his son he will transfer the whole company to your name..." Namjoon said..

"Why he will do it.." Taehyung asked..

"Because he want to settle down in USA" Hobi asked..

"And that why" Taehyung asked

"Stop this question section...Just say yes or no..." Namjoon said getting irritated by so many questions...

"If this will give profit to our company I am ready..." Taehyung said... after thinking for sometime..

"Okay Hobi clear his schedule at evening" Namjoon said

"Okay hyung.." Hobi replied..

"And you better come home before seven we will go to meet them and finalize the wedding ..." Namjoon said and went out of the cabin.. without listening Tae reply...