5.

Wedding day...

All were busy in doing preparation....

Namjoon and Jin were greeting the guests...

Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon were managing other things...

Yeonjun and Jimin with Jungkook helping him...

Suga and J-hope were with Taehyung......

Jungkook room...

"Finally you are getting married Kookie I am so happy for you..."Jimin said

"Thankyou Hyung.." Kook replied..

"Hyung I am so happy for you and you are looking soo beautiful just like and angel.."Yeonjun said and a tear escape from his eyes..

"Aww my Yeonie why are you crying..." Jungkook asked when he saw the tears...

Yeonjun came near Kook and hugged him tightly..

"Hyung I don't want to go USA...please hyung...I don't want to leave you here alone Hyung please Hyung..." Yeonjun said while crying badly...

"Don't say like that Yeonie...and I am not alone here Jimin hyung will be with me... and what about your promise...." Kook said while rubbing Yeonjun back...

"Promise?" Yeonjun asked..

"Ya.. you promised me right that you while make me proud and come back after completing your studies..." Kook said..

"Yes I promised but-" Yeonjun was saying but cut off by Jungkook..

"No but now and stop crying....and smile..hmm!"Jungkook said while cupping Yeonjun face...

"Okay but Jimin hyung promise me that you will take care of kookie Hyung..." Yeonjun said while looking at Jimin..

"Promise my baby I will take care of your Hyung...." Jimin said..

"And Kookie hyung remember your all promise or I will immediately come back from USA..." Yeonjun said..

"Okay my baby..."Kook said while kissing Yeonjun cheeks...

They were all talking and after a while Jimin got a call from Suga to tell that it is time for Jungkook to come...

"Okay babies it's time now let's go..." Jimin said...

After that they all came out... They all were waiting for mr.Jeon after a while he came...

"Ready son.."Mr.Jeon asked

Jungkook just nodded...

He took a deep breath and hold both his father and brother hand. He walked down the aisle with both of them... All the guests were looking at his beauty and Taehyung was stunned by Jungkook's beauty.....he was just staring at him..

he was just staring at him