3.

At Jeon's house..

Jungkook was in his room when his dad called him..

He quickly came down and stand infront of his parents...

"Sit son"Mr.Jeon said...

Kook sit on the opposite sofa facing his parents..

"I have something important to discuss with you..." Mr.Jeon said

Kook just nodded...

"You know right that Yeonjun want to study in USA right.." Mr.Jeon said

Kook nodded..

"So you know that he is still child and not that mature so we can't leave him alone there..."

Kook nodded

"So we decided to move to USA..but"

"But..what dad is there any problem in that.." Kook asked

"There is no problem... it is just that we have fix you marriage here... we can't take you with us.." Mrs. Jeon said..

Kook didn't said anything and just looked at his dad in hope that his dad will say something..

"Son you know right if you will be there Yeonjun will not focus on his studies..." Mr.Jeon said..

Kook didn't expect this kind of answer from his dad..

He just nodded and went to his room running...

"Son.."Mr.Jeon tried to say something but cut off

"Don't worry I will handle him you go you have to meet Mr.Kim right..." Mrs.Jeon said..

Mr.Jeon nodded and went out to meet Mr.Kim..

Mrs.Jeon came and locked the door and went toward kook room..

"Hey you brat open the door..." Mrs.Jeon shouted..

Kook was crying but as soon as he heard Mrs.Jeon voice he quickly went to open the door..

Mrs.Jeon came inside and locked the door and looked at kook with anger..

Kook was now trembling in fear..

*Slap*

"Why did you run away from there huh" Mrs.Jeon said in anger..

*Slap*

"I see I have to teach you some manners right..." Mrs.Jeon said and went out of the room and came back with a leather whip..

Kook was now shaking badly..

"Please sorry I will never do that Please forg-"

Before he completed his sentence Mrs.Jeon slapped him hard and Kook fall on the floor..

"Shup Up..."

Mrs.Jeon said and started to hit him with that whip..

"P-please s-st-stop..." kook was pleading

Mrs.Jeon just ignored his pleading and whipped him almost for 1 hour then she stopped.. when Mr.Kim called him..

"Don't make any sound" Mrs.Jeon said to kook

Kook put his hand on his mouth no to make any sound...

She picked the called..

And after talking for some min she cut the call..

"Listen you brat don't tell this things to Yeonjun or see what I will do... Now go and get bath they are coming for dinner and make sure to say yes for the marriage or see..." Mrs.Jeon said..

Kook just nodded while crying..

"And wear some decent clothes and hide the Mark's which are visible..." Mrs.Jeon said and left the room..

Kook just laid there for sometime and cry his heart out...

He quickly got up when he saw the time.. it was almost time for Yeonjun to come so he quickly went in the was room and took shower..

He try not to cry again when the water came in contact with his flesh which was all red because of blood...

After shower he quick wore his cloths and done the makeup to hide his Mark's on his cheeks and in neck which was visible..

After sometime Yeonjun came...

"Hello hyung what are you doing" Yeonjun asked while closing the door...

"Nothing just reading some book"Kook replied..

"Wow..you are looking beautiful are you going somewhere..." Yeonjun asked..

Kook outfit(Credit to the real owner )

Kook outfit
(Credit to the real owner )

"Thanks..and no I am not going anywhere someone is coming on dinner..." Kook replied while trying hard to not to shutter..

"Who is coming.." Yeonjun asked

"You will get to know when they will come and there are two suprises for you also.." Kook said while smiling.

"Really Hyung" Yeonjun asked excitedly...

Kook nodded...

"Now go and take shower they will be here anytime..."kook said

Yeonjun nodded and went to get freshen up...