Prologue

Adrian wakes up at the sound of a phone ringing, two seconds later Adrian hears the sound of his sister-in-law calling out to him downstairs. Adrian picks his head up from the pillow, rubbing his eyes to remove the sleep from his mind.

Adrian sat up from the bed, placing his foot on the cold wooden floor, shivering slightly before he stood up and walked out the door to his sister-in-law in minutes.

Adrian approached his sister-in-law and took the phone from her hand, placing the phone to his ear, wondering who could've called him in the morning.

"Hello?" Adrian let out, leaning his back against the wall beside the phone. He looked at the phone, confused when there was no answer coming from the phone. "Hello?" He tried again, flinching slightly when he heard a deep breathing coming from the lines. "Who is this?"

"You know who we are." The deep voice croaked out, filling Adrian with goosebumps all around his body.

"I-I don't... I would remember you if I did." Adrian stuttered slightly, getting nervous from the person in the other lines.

"Really now?" The voice asked, an intrigued tone in his voice.

"Yes, I'm kinda friends with everyone here..." Adrian said, turning his head to look behind him when he heard a sound behind him and let out a soft sigh when he saw his sister-in-law cooking some breakfast for him, his brother and herself.

Adrian turned back to the phone, noticing that the person hadn't said anything since he turned his head. He placed the phone against his ear again, listening to the sound of the person deep breathing. "You still didn't tell me what you wanted from me."

"Two friends of yours will be asking a small favour from you soon." The voice began speaking again, Adrian getting confused as to where this is going. "And you're going to do what they tell you, unless you want them dead." They said calmly, like it's normal to talk about murdering people.

"W-what..." Adrian stuttered, looking behind him at his sister-in-law again, looking down at her pregnant stomach with concern on his face before turning his attention back to the phone. "Don't you dare hurt them." He whispered so his sister-in-law won't hear him.

"And what are you going to do, hm?" The voice asked.

"I'll fucking hunt you down until I take my last breath." Adrian hissed under his breath, furrowing his eyebrows when the voice laughed loudly. "What are you laughing at."

"I love your fierceness, Adrian." They said, a smile can be heard from the way the person is talking. "You will fit in well with us, Adrian."

• cast •

adrian boudet
robert pattinson

mickey altieritimothy olyphant

mickey altieri
timothy olyphant

mickey altieritimothy olyphant

INCLUDING

casey becker
drew barrymore

sidney prescott
neve campbell

billy loomis
skeet ulrich

mr. prescott
lawrence hecht

gale weathers
courteney cox

tatum riley
rose mcgowan

dewey riley
david arquette

sheriff burke
joseph whipp

stu macher
matthew lillard

randy meeks
jamie kennedy

cotton weary
liev schreiber

hallie mcdaniel
elise neal

derek feldman
jerry o'connell

joel
duane martin

debbie salt/nancy loomis
laurie metcalf

romeo bain-valluy
ty simpkins

• Adrian Boudet •

Name: Adrian Boudet

Age: 17 - 19

Height: 5'7 (170cm)

Birthday: October 31, 1979

Siblings: Christopher Boudet

Relatives: Maximus and Elena Boudet (Parents), Christopher and Marina Boudet (Siblings), Maxwell Boudet (Nephew), Mickey Altieri (Boyfriend), Romeo Bain-Valluy

Appearance: Adrian has a hairstyle that looks like the GIF for the whole 1996 and Scream 2. He has blue eyes. In 1996, he wore the buffalo plaid flannel with black t-shirt, and wore light blue jeans shorts with dark shoes (of any of your choices).

In Scream 2, he wore the Stu Macher beige sweater (that Stu bought from him) with a white blank t-shirt under the sweater, and light blue jeans with light coloured shoes (of any of your choices).